1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Excellent Work!

Mr.LaBella Mar 24, 2011

1. Think tank

Think tank Little member

Signed up for news letter and already helping spread the word

2. CRitter

CRitter Knife Rights Knife Maker or Craftsman

Yes, one and the same.

P.S. Please don't confuse Knife Rights with AKTI (American Knife & Tool Institute). Two different organizations. Knife Rights is America's Grassroots Knife Owners Organization. AKTI is primarily industry oriented and controlled. We work together on some things, but we don't always see eye to eye.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2011
  3. Nicholas3

Nicholas3 Huge member

Congratz!! Now we just need California and New York City to follow suit. If one follows along, I have a feeling the other will do the same since they both have the most restrictive knife laws.

4. James Terrio

James Terrio knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Glad to hear it, thanks for the heads-up :ssmile:

5. NuknfutzRN

NuknfutzRN Friend of the Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Way to go, keep at them, state by friggin' state! I've been meaning to join this organization for awhile now so this was as good as time as any! Just completed the on line registration and payment. Thanks for the nudge!

6. jeepdude_1

jeepdude_1 Enormous member

Very cool.....:)

7. D1omedes

D1omedes Average member

That's great news. Now we just need that to happen in NY.

8. Pmlknives

Pmlknives knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I like this!:madaddy:

9. 1Plasma1

1Plasma1 Little member

Keep up the good work.

10. JTR357

JTR357 Average member

Way to go!Thanks & Congrats:thumbup:

11. Blade HQ

Blade HQ BladeHQ Knife Maker or Craftsman

Thanks everyone! We are pleased to be involved in this and we are hoping other states follow, so please sign up with Knife Rights if you are able.

12. solanum

solanum miniature maker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Good stuff!

Good stuff!!! Not everyone with a knife is a criminal. Unfortunately cannot carry my lock blade in London and whittle miniatures in the park, it has to stay at home and have to do my work there.

13. derknifemaker

derknifemaker knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Two down 48 to go:schmoove: