1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Even the Dalai Lama Would Punch Her...

lachrymalex May 12, 2010

1. lachrymalex

lachrymalex hellion on point

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    Rio likes this.
  2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

all those give mentality bitches do the same use the system on you to get what they want regardless of the consequences, the boyfriend will drop her soon and she'll be begging for you to help her out for your daughters sake, i hope the judge can see her for what she is and your lawyer make sure of that, take it from me I've been there .all the best bro.

3. Ken Brock

Ken Brock Who's Awesome? Super Moderator

it's not un-common in these custody disputes for the mother to allege sexual battery by the father

we see shit like this all the time and the vast majority is un-founded

4. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

Best of luck dealing with this. Keep your cool.

5. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

One of those deals where you are punished before being found guilty of anything.

6. Uncle_Jarvis

Uncle_Jarvis Should be a custom title here

OMG !!!! Im sorry you have to go through this bullshit..

at least ur knives are safe....

7. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Well that's just wrong. But unfortunately not unusual. The real crime is against the innocent child stuck in the middle of this mess. Also restriction to see you as a parent. This child still needs a father in life.

I hope in time there will be a resolution that allows proper and equal time for your child to have "BOTH" Parents.

Sad

8. lachrymalex

lachrymalex hellion on point

this is what pisses me off, more than having my gun confiscated; i don't understand the lack of due process. because i was accused of something, i had certain rights revoked, without a shred of evidence. in PA, an accused murderer still gets to keep his license and guns until he's found guilty. but because some woman says i did a bunch of horrid things, my right to carry is denied. i just don't get it.

anyway, i turned my gun in a little while ago. the deputy who's handling my items said most of these 'convenient' PFAs get dismissed, so i should be getting my stuff back in 3-4 weeks, if all goes well. he mentioned that one of his fellow officers went through the same things last month; he had to hand over all of his personal weapons, and had to leave his duty wepaon at work with his boss. he got cleared, and got his stuff back promptly. the sheriff's office here is pretty fair about things, unlike the municipal PD. with them, i would have been proned out while they searched for weapons, and i'd have to sue to get my stuff back.

9. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

While I agree your ex is being incredibly difficult, how you respond is up to you. You can let her win by being all pissed off and angry, or you can try to find a way to remain relatively calm. If you respond with the former you are more likely to do or say something that confirms her accusations--then you really do lose.
    I used to have a really difficult relationship with my daughter's mother, but I was contributing to it by my reactions to the ex. Once I found a way to get beyond most of that, things got a lot better.
    I will say that my ex wasn't pulling the extreme crap that yours is, so I can sure see the temptation to feel extreme resentment and anger--probably won't help though.
    all da best,
    rats...

10. unloved

unloved kydex maker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'm surprised she didn't claim that you punched her in the stomach while she was pregnant. That seems to be a favorite ploy of nasty, immature, loser bitch types.

Sorry you're having troubles, man.

11. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

I'm not sure how old your daughter is Lachry, but if you can get copies of all Doctor visits, health care documents, you will be using those.

Been there Brother. It ain't pretty but hopefully you do have a good Attorney.

Take care.

12. Cadi Con Carne

Cadi Con Carne Kwitcherbitchin' Lady Devil

...she...she did...

On behalf of anyone with a right mind and a pair of X chromosomes, I'm sorry. Crap on a crutch.

I'm a firm believer that in order to whip an ass, the person needs to deserve the whooping enough to make jail worth it. Man. I'd take the cuffs with a smile.

13. dazr4

dazr4 Huge member

I empathize with you brother, I'm going through the exact same shit here in the people's republic of Massachusetts. Hope you have way better luck then I am bro.

14. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

sorry man...that sux. :ssad:

right's yanked by a judge with no due process is creepy.

had my fourth and second yanked a year ago till it was dropped by the DA.

sobering, isn't it?

all of a sudden you aren't a citizen.

15. Tank Buster

Tank Buster Rattlehead Devil

I'm sorry to hear about this shit man. Like Jarvis said; at least the knives are safe.

16. Katwyld

Katwyld Devil Doll Lady Devil

It's bitches like that that give the rest of us real women a bad name. :pissedevil: I'm not a kid person, and I so feel for your daughter... she's caught in the middle, and that's not right. It's not at all fair to her, and someday she'll resent her mother for this... at least if she's raised partially right and learns what a useless waste of flesh and blood her mother is (but no, you are NOT allowed to teach her that, she'll resent you if you do that. Trust me, I was the child in the middle once).

:kat: I'm so sorry to hear about this, it's just not fucking right at all.

17. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

Hang in there, man! I speak from experience when I say PA custody laws are fucked. Things will work out for you if you do the right thing. Remember, the most fucked up thing is she is keeping you from your daughter...

sickboy

18. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

i had to deal with BS like this with my exe do yourself a favor and go to raido shack and get a tape recorder and a phone tap its legal one of the things that helped me get my daughter full time the whole outfit will run your around 60 bucks

19. Nihiser P.R.

Nihiser P.R. knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I could go into great detail cause it's a hell-of-a long ass bummer of a story but I'll try and keep it short.
    No, it's not legal. I did that very thing 4yrs ago cause I knew my wife, (at the time), was fucking around on me.
    Plugged that puppy into the phone jack, in my own home btw, and would listen to her and her fuckboy talking on the phone while I was in the shop working. Now I didn't really give a shit about the Jezebel bitch herself. I was just trying to stay a step ahead of her and what she may try and do. My shop, my livelyhood was at stake and I didn't want her making false statements or whatever to maybe get me kicked out of my own house so she could profit somehow, cause that's how she was.
    To make a long story short, I dropped my guard one day and was listening to the recorder and she walked in. Went nuts she did and kicked and scratched and slapped me then jumped in her car and took off. Never touched her, I just covered up and let her go at it with a smile on my face the whole time. So, I call the Sheriff to file a report, they show up 3hrs later with her in tow and they tell ME to leave. Ain't that the shit. Could it get any worse? Hell yes.
    The system is so damn backwards and so abused.
    Anyhow, we get divorced, I sign the house over to her, get my name off it. End up paying her 12 grand to remove my shop and to top it all off, 6mo. later I'm being served a search warrant at my new diggs(they were looking for the recorder and tapes which I gave up freely of course) and 3mo after that I'm being arrested and charged with......Interception of wire communication and possession of criminal tools. How bout them apples.

Didn't mean to hyjack this thread with my own ordeal, just wanted to make sure that ya be very careful before trying something like that.

BTW, thank GOD we didn't have kids together.

20. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

YES IT IS LEGAL!! i handed the tapes to my attny and he gave them to the judge! i do know that PA laws are a bit different than in OH consult your attny and fight the bitch like your life depends on it....