1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. thevinstigator

thevinstigator JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Bought a knife from EOD13 on saturday and it was delivered on Monday, WOW thats quick shipping. Knife was just as described and came packaged up nicely. Thanks EOD13

EOD13 likes this.
  2. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

i can safely say that this guy is slowly becoming more an more of a good friend weve dealt with each other for about 3 to 4 weeks now and besides the transaction which went as smooth as could be hes a great guy to talk to i suggest everyone gets to know him as well as do business with him

3. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

another great transaction seriously everyone should do business with this guy his word is his bond and it doesnt get much better than that i have nothing negative to say at all great all around guy

EOD13 likes this.
  4. TRXRyder

TRXRyder Resident Devil

I second that...

I just scored a great bali from EOD13 and it is everything I expected and more. Great guy to communicate with and he loves his balis too. What else could you ask for?

I almost forgot, his shipping and packaging is excellent as well. Even if the fatasses at the post office did take turns sitting on this package, it still made it in one piece nicely bubble wrapped and nested in peanuts. Thanks EOD13! You tha Man :thumbsup:

EOD13 likes this.
  5. bumgilligan

bumgilligan JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

No worries about EOD13!

EOD13 and I had great communication during the sale, he was fast to reply, and he took tons of pictures of the for sale item for me in a very short period of time. I felt very comfortable buying from him. I got my item as described very quickly.

I would buy from him again!:thumbsup:

EOD13 likes this.
  6. FriskyDingo

FriskyDingo knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

+1 for Chris. The dude was extremely patient with me and a great communicator thruout. Def a pleasure to deal with. Thanks EOD!

EOD13 likes this.
  7. Dwane Oliver

Dwane Oliver knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I had a flawless transaction with Chris , would buy from again anytime.

Thanks
    Dwane

EOD13 likes this.
  8. steeldust

steeldust Huge member

EOD13 is GTG

Had a good conversation over a Fhm I bought from Chris. The great packaging was needed as the fat asses at the post office sat on this box too. No damage to the goods. Hope to buy from EOD13 again!:manganr:

EOD13 likes this.
  9. 1986mpv

1986mpv JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just completed a transaction with EOD13. Great communication. Polite, friendly, an all-round great guy to deal with.

EOD13 likes this.
  10. TRXRyder

TRXRyder Resident Devil

I just had another excellent deal go down with EOD13 (Chris)...:thumbsup:
    Chris is an awesome guy to deal with, he's definitely a great part of the community here at the might JD as well as the JDBA...
    Thanks for another good one Brotha :thumbsup:

EOD13 likes this.
  11. Elsilrac1

Elsilrac1 Huge member

+1 for EOD13

I just made a purchase from EOD13 - great seller - fast shipping and even faster communication. Need more sellers like him. Buy with confidence.

EOD13 likes this.
  12. Tim Musselman

Tim Musselman Little member

Great seller good communication and items as described wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

EOD13 likes this.
  13. Gunnar The Azul

Gunnar The Azul Huge member

This guy

Lots of PMs sent back n forth so you never feel left out of the loop! nice guy to deal with, and definitely takes care of business with speed and accuracy!

it's been fun bro!

:thumbsup:

EOD13 likes this.
  14. diespinne

diespinne Average member

Stand up guy, Communication was great shipping was fast. a great experience for my first trade ever.

EOD13 likes this.
  15. TRXRyder

TRXRyder Resident Devil

Back for more!

Another great transaction/ trade with Chris...This time I even scored a few of his handmade Emerson shell casing thumbdisks, SWEET :thumbsup:

These things look great on my pimped Emersons. And as always, Chris is great to deal with :manganr:

If you own Emerson knives, PM Chris for a great price on a custom thumbdisk to trick it out a bit. They look perfect, fit great and a much better price than the Emerson disks.

Thanks Chris! Once again, you're tha man :chuck:

16. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Cris is good people, a great transaction smooth as a clit on a hot summers night, good devil, aplus:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::manganr:

17. TheBombGamerTag

TheBombGamerTag BrokenBlades

Just had a great transaction with Chris. I won't hesitate to buy from him again.

18. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

Thanks for the thumb stud Chris. :thumbsup: for ya!

19. MTHall51

MTHall51 Average member

EOD13 is Excellent!

Very happy with the purchase from EOD13. Great communication, fast shipping, and is even better than I had expected. 100%

20. accurate

accurate Accurate Devil JDBA Official Member

I just finished another smooth deal with Chris. He's a great fellow to deal with!