1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Emerson Super Commander with SF clip

ronrod71 Jul 19, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronrod71

ronrod71 Level: True Devil

I have a LNIB Emerson Super Commander (2012) with custom scales and backspacer from Bison knives and a Steel Flame Fearless Resolve clip. The knife is unused uncarried but has a scratch on the blade. $300 I am looking for a LNIB EDC watch of the same value or Grayman Satu Ti. I will ship this via USPS to Conus addresses, not interested in shipping overseas. I am adamant of what Im looking for in trade and the value of the trade just FYI.

I AM NOT SEPARATING THE CLIP FROM THE KNIFE, DO NOT ASK

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.