1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Elgiraffe Is good 2 go positive feedback

Sharpazzhell Jul 2, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Excellent transaction already dropped off the package had the clerk scan it. He sent the payment right away and I was able to create a label and get everything shipped out by the next day. Plus he noticed the last number was off and we're all good so I recommend doing business with them again and hes good to go. Plus hes the only one that actually put down a best offer and like I said to every single person most likely I will take your offer so he put down an offer and he got the prize in $800 knife for 425$.

2. elgiraffe

elgiraffe Little member

Thanks man! Definitely a smooth transaction and a knife to match. Would definitely buy from you again.

3. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Your welcome