1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Eldon Talley Talisong Flippers Edition

jjhamilton Jul 7, 2015

1. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nope!

2. ORONOYO

ORONOYO JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Me too, Nice job:thumbsup:

3. Takeiteazy3

Takeiteazy3 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

[YOUTUBE]watch?v=osCnqRGXlAY[/YOUTUBE]

4. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Awesome vid!:thumbsup:

But for some reason the embed doesn't work for me I have to watch it on YT.

What are your thoughts about it?

5. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

^^This!!! Where's the review man!!!

6. Eldon Talley

Eldon Talley knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I got some great feed back from all three of you, I was able to tweek the design and come up with somthing that is going to be real nice, thank JJ, SJ, and Eazy!

7. san-mai-usa

san-mai-usa JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Have to pick my blade option real quickly.
    Anyone out there able to post pics of theirs so I can choose between the bowie, tanto, scimitar and utility?

8. jjhamilton

[​IMG][/IMG]

9. squidmaster23

squidmaster23 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

An amazing knife without a doubt. I wish the blade were a little thicker but it's perfect apart from that.

[​IMG]

Jsolo likes this.
  10. zuggzugg

zuggzugg JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

My Talisong

Sup guys! Have any of you flipped different versions of the Talisong? I'm wondering if/how the diff blade styles affect flipping if at all.

I'm very partial to the beefier tanto style like the one wigum got vs the thinner tanto or any of the other blade styles.

I'm just curious if anyone has compared the flipping of the different builds. I've got to get my specs over to Eldon in the very near future. :)

Thanks! :thumbsup:

11. Eldon Talley

Eldon Talley knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

most of the single bevel grinds will weigh the same and flip about the same, with the new handles I'm using that are a little lighter they should be better all around flippers. With a double ground blade the blade will have just a little more weight.

FISHKNIFE likes this.
  12. jjhamilton

There are two Grails for me, a Matt Cook Lady and one of these Talisongs. That's no joke, I would give every knife I own for one of these in a heartbeat...Keep rolling Eldon:thumbsup:

FISHKNIFE and THEONEANDONLY like this.
  13. kaufen

kaufen Little member

Your completely right, it is the same as the Specter....I didn't even notice that...I was comparing the lenght to the Rep.