1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

ELB ProFlipper, BRS AB 3.0, BM42, Norseman, Discontinued Spydercos

subtlemovement Sep 11, 2019

1. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

ELB ProFlipper Prototype: This was the first harpoon blade Emmanuel made for the V2 ProFlipper line. Flips better than my full custom V1. It's time for me to let this one go, though. Comes with latch, pouch, and card.
    9/10 condition, tip is not broken but slightly bent. Send me your email for pics.
    $1450 net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

BRS Premium Bronze Alpha Beast 3.0: This is from the very first drop when BRS introduced the padded carrying cases instead of cardboard boxes. I kept this one mint in the box; hasn't been flipped, but I've oiled it for safekeeping. Comes with everything.
    10/10 condition
    $455 net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

Benchmade 42s springer: Bought mint, flipped it a few times (I have 3 other 42s) but it nevertheless has the beginnings of blade rub. So, no longer mint/like-new. Comes with old style Benchmade sheath.
    9/10 condition
    $600 net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

Spyderco Roc: Awesome field cleaver, feels amazing in hand. Spine gimping is top-tier grippy. No box or clip, but I am the first owner. Moved the clip to my Introvert. Comes with spare squiddy box and foam wrap.
    9/10 condition for missing the clip.
    $155 net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

Spyderco Southard: Spyderco's first flipper!
    Collection/Show piece, 10/10 condition. Comes with spare squiddy box and foam wrap.
    $190 net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

Norseman Aqua Honeycomb: This thing is kind of big for me, as I suspected. A Grim beast; a true Norse god. Comes with everything obviously; knife itself, hard case with all the goodies, even the stamped paper wrapping.
    Shaving off well over 200 dollars from the typical AZCK price even though mine is perfect new-in-box condition, because the Jerzee Devil RULES.
    10/10 condition; brand new/perfect.
    $1275 net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

Attached Files:

2. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

:viking: