1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

EJ_Livesey A+ Seller

KaosRase Sep 5, 2014

1. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

.Rescently bought from EJ_Livesey and everything was perfect. As described, price, and shipping speed all A++++++. Thanks!

2. Apec

Apec The Sound of Darkness

EJ_Livesey is good to go! +1

Smooth sale. Good luck with your future dealings on JD.

3. TRXRyder

TRXRyder Resident Devil

I was the seller on this one, great communication and quick payment...EJ is fantastic to deal with :thumbsup:

4. BingSoi

BingSoi JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

One of the best people I've dealt with on the JD. Everything went as smoothly as possible—would not hesitate for a second to do business with him again.

5. sgt_fury

sgt_fury Little member

Smooth Transaction

I sold my bm51 to him, he sent payment quick and was very responsive, would sell to him again

6. ENGRISH

ENGRISH JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great seller

Shipped out on date promised, item was exactly as described, thanks again! :thumbsup:

7. 10power

10power JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great buyer. Smooth transaction.

8. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Stallion Rooster JDBA Official Member

Money arrived promptly, overall good experience.

9. senseicharles

senseicharles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

EJ_Livesey is GTG

Great communication and fast payment. Well recommended :manganr:

10. StrumBali

StrumBali @HammerDesigns JDBA Official Member

Transaction went real smooth! Great buyer! Instant payment.

11. Chiefkurama

Chiefkurama JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Pleasure to work with. Prompt payment and good communication. Would gladly sell to again.

12. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Don't hesitate ,Buying or selling to EJ . Plus he's quick to ship.Thanks for a awesome flipper .

13. Barrels87

Barrels87 Little member

Just made a purchase from Ej Livesey. It was simple he covered all postage fees. I requested signature confirmation and he granted my request. He taped shipping box well. And the knife came just as described and shown. I recomend him. And would deal with him again.

14. Barrels87

Barrels87 Little member

Just made a purchase from Ej Livesey. It was simple he covered all postage fees. I requested signature confirmation and he granted my request. He taped shipping box well. And the knife came just as described and shown. I recomend him. And would deal with him again.

15. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Was very fair on price and shipped FAST! Great communication and knife came as described! A+++++

16. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Another great deal with @EJ_Livesey !

17. damascus9

damascus9 Average member

18. Rocco

Rocco Silent Reaper JDBA Official Member

Great sale and in perfect condition. EJ is a good Devil and would buy from again. Thanks brother