1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

EDC Gear: Surefire, Hinderer, Yurman, Oakley, Ray Ban & More!

experimentjon Apr 11, 2015

1. experimentjon

experimentjon Rainmaker

All Sold or Withdrawn!

More cool EDC gear for sale here. Everything from pens, bling, sunglasses, and flashlights. Prices include USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the US. Paypal is preferred payment method--please note that the prices as listed are net of fees. Please feel free to make offers on any items here or my knives for sale. Thanks for looking!

Oakley Livestrong Fuel Cells: $OLD $55
    Limited edition (now discontinued) in polished black frame, black reflective iridum lenses. Great condition and look close-to-new to my eyes. (In reality, I probably wore them fewer than a dozen times.) Includes matching Oakley/Livestrong microfiber pouch.

Oakley Gascan White: $OLD: $55
    Very catching on the face in white-on-white with black iridium lenses. They have been worn on occassion, but it’s hard to tell. Includes matching white Oakley pouch.

Rotring 600 Rollerball Pen: $OLD: $85
    This classic vintage Rotring pen is in excellent condition. As you know, the pen has been out of production for a long time and is relatively hard to find. It has spent most of its easy life in my desk. This takes a wide variety of refills in the G2 format. Beautiful black-on-black aluminum pen.

Alpha GMT Master Homage: $OLD $65
    The functions are identical to those of the explorer. Except you get a rotating bezel and jubilee bracelet. The bezel is unidirectional and surprisingly smooth. Condition is very good as it was only worn sparingly. Includes all spare links, pouch, hang tags, and warranty card.

Oakley Ducati Scalpel: $OLD: $75
    Discontinued limited-edition Oakley Scalpels in a very catching red and black combo as a limited edition for Ducati. Appear to be in like-new condition. Includes matching Oakley/Ducati pouch.

Ray Ban Outdoorsman RB 3407 58mm: $OLD $55
    Another out-of-production pair of Ray Bans in a wilder coloration. Gunmetal frames with blue/purple mirror lenses and white contrast pieces. Worn but in good condition. Includes RayBan case.

Oakley Gascan Black Polarized: $OLD $20
    When I took these out of the closet there was clearly something wrong with the left lens—and the right lens isn’t perfect either. It didn’t pick up in the photos, nor could I see it when I put them on, but believe me there are notable flaws there and you’ll probably want to buy a new set of lenses…or just use this as a beater set. Overall, condition on this pair is used but the frames are in decent condition. Includes Oakley microfiber bag. To save on shipping, I will only ship these with the purchase of another item in this thread (or one of my other FS threads). Note: didn't catch it earlier, but the white line in the corner of the left lens is a piece of lint.

Ray Ban Clubmaster Blue RB 3016 49mm: $OLD $85
    These are some wild sunglasses and very difficult to find in this coloration. (Amazon lists it at $245 now). Lenses are G15 green, frames are gunmetal, and the blue flame-effect acrylic extends from the tops all the way down the arms. Virtually unworn so in like-new condition. Includes RayBan case.

Fellhoelter TiBolt Pen Standard (with Stylus Tips): $OLD $125
    The pen has been carried, but with the excellent stonewashing, it is admittedly quite hard to tell that it has been carried at all. The main hint would be some marks and slight fading of the printing on the clip. Overall, it is still in excellent condition and the bolt mechanism is very crisp and satisfying to actuate. The adjustment wrench, bonus stylus tips (typically $15), and a spare o-ring are included.

Karas Kustoms Bolt Orange: $OLD $45
    The orange color on this one is very eye-catching and unique. It has never been carried and spent its entire life in a pen block on my desk. The bolt mechanism on this one has worn in nicely. Whereas these come a bit raw and scratchy from the factory, it is now smooth and precise. The threads holding the body together are also extremely smooth. Takes standard Parker-sized refills. Made in the USA.

Karas Kustoms Retrakt Aluminum: $OLD $35
    This is one of Karas Kustom’s most popular pens. Admittedly, out of the box, the click mechanism was a bit scratchy, but it broke in nicely over time. Very light staining on the click, but overall, this pen is in very good condition as it has never been carried and spent its life in the pen block. Takes standard Parker-sized refills. Made in the USA.

Surefire Backup E1B with Defender Tailcap: $OLD $75
    This has been one of my favorite EDC flashlights with a TIR that makes the light feel a lot more powerful than it is. I also find this superior to the new EB1s due to the flat performance over the entire battery (versus the EB1 which drops in lumens over the life of the battery.) I’ve upgraded this one with the tailcap from the E2D defender so that it can tailstand on the slightly-shrouded switch. This also adds the ability to add a lanyard. It definitely shows signs of wear and carry, but has many years left ahead of it. Also, includes the original tailcap!

Hinderer Extreme Duty Green: $OLD $65
    I see that right now, RHK is offering this pen in OD green, but this is an older pen and really more of a dark green without the brownish tint of an OD—which I personally find more attractive. Condition is like-new. I only carried it for about a week before putting it back in the pen block. Time for someone else to enjoy it!

G-Shock G-6900A-9DR (Yellow): $OLD $55
    Module 3180: Auto EL, solar powered, world time, stopwatch, alarms, battery saving, etc. Includes instruction manuals, original hang tags, box, etc.

Alpha Planet Ocean Homage: $OLD: $65
    You wouldn't believe how many compliments this watch would get because of its orange bezel. It's extremely comfortable on the wrist and the bezel gives it a lot of presence. This is the only of the Alphas listed here with a display caseback. Also has hacking and handwinding with screw-down crown. Includes all spare links, pouch, hang tags, and warranty card. Condition is good as it was only worn sparingly. It was this homage that convinced me to buy the real-deal Omega Planet Ocean—also in 42mm with orange numerals, but with a black bezel.

Surefire EWP-01 Pen Blue: $OLD $55
    This pen has been carried and used and shows signs of it. The biggest selling point is that it is adjustable to take virtually any ink cartridge. The blue coloration is somewhat harder to find and much less “tactical” looking, which can be nice—and the round steel bearing glassbreaker on the end is much easier on pants and your hands than a sharp one.

Moleskine Metal Rollerball Pen: $OLD $10
    Will only ship this with the purchase of another pen here. It takes Parker refills and has a surprisingly comfortable design. Works great clipped to the cover of a Moleskine notebook and has a huge benefit of not rolling when on a desk.

Pilot Vanishing Point Black with Rhodium Accents Medium Nib: $OLD $85
    This pen has been lightly used but is in excellent condition. Comes in the box and includes the Pilot OEM converter for bottled ink. I will also throw in a box of 11 Pilot OEM blue ink cartridges for those who haven’t yet fallen in love with bottled ink. (Not quite 12 because I used one of them). The nib is in 18k white gold and writes very well. The clicking action is very satisfying making it a great EDC fountain pen. 4.5 stores with nearly 300 reviews on Amazon and you really can’t go wrong.

David Yurman Large Tiger Eye Dogtag + 5mm 24" Box Chain: $OLD: $425
    The tag is the LARGE size and is very imposing at about 2" tall and 1" wide. The tiger eye has a beautiful pattern that shines in sunlight. The chain is a David Yurman box chain at about 5mm wide. Total length end-to-end is 24" including the clasps; actual length of the box chain section is 23". Both the tag and chain exhibit signs of wear. The most significant are small dings, light scratches, and some tarnish and light pitting on the tag. These may polish out. There is light tarnishing on the chain which may be cleaned. I believe the MSRP of this tag and chain was over $1200.

Karas Kustoms Ink Fountain Pen Aluminum: $OLD: $65
    I have carried this pen for about a week so there are marks on the aluminum finish. But there is still a ton of life left in the pen. Has been inked with green Iroshizuku ink but can easily be flushed out. Fine Schmidt nib. To my knowledge, this is the best EDC fountain pen on the market. Made in the USA. Only selling to consolidate my collection because as a returning student, I will always have a pen on me in my backpack anyway and don’t need a dedicated EDC item.

4Sevens Titanium CR123 Tuxedo and 2xAA Lego:
    $OLD $55
    Buy the set together and you'll get an outstanding 4Sevens lego set. All parts can be swapped between the two to build either a CR123 powered Titanium Tuxedo or a 2x AA powered Titanium Tuxedo with the other light being a plain black aluminum. The titanium parts have been out of production for quite a while and are hard to come by. The yellow lanyard is included because in the current configuration, the thing tuxedo 123 makes a perfect light to hang off your neck. Emitters are both cool white and are probably Cree R5, but I am not 100% sure. Please consider both lights to be in lightly-used but fully-functional condition.
    For more pictures of these items, please Click Here

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
  2. RPC

RPC Huge member

I'll take the E1B. PM/Email incoming.

Edit: PP sent

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
  3. experimentjon

experimentjon Rainmaker

Edit: PP received. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
  4. chrisevo8

chrisevo8 Huge member

Hinderer pen

Is the Hinderer pen still available ?

PP sent for Hinderer pen. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
  5. experimentjon

experimentjon Rainmaker

Prices dropped on all remaining items. Thanks!

6. experimentjon

experimentjon Rainmaker

Further drops. Thanks for looking!

7. experimentjon

experimentjon Rainmaker

BTTT and open to offers!

8. experimentjon

experimentjon Rainmaker

Bump; watch added.

9. experimentjon

experimentjon Rainmaker

BTTT. Open to all reasonable offers!

10. experimentjon

experimentjon Rainmaker

Some price drops and offering discounts on multiples.

Let's get the rest sold! Take $10 off when buying 2 or more items; offer may be combined with any other items I have for sale in other threads.

Ex.
    2 items: -$10 total
    3 items: -$20 total
    etc.

Please PM me with interest. Thanks!

11. experimentjon

experimentjon Rainmaker

Prices adjusted; let's get these sold!

12. KCastelin

KCastelin Huge member

Pm sent

13. experimentjon

experimentjon Rainmaker

BTTT with price drops on everything--some significant.