1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

There I was sitting on the back porch steps waiting for the 2 pooches to finish doing their thing at about 10pm last night when I felt something 'bounce' off my head & onto the brick steps. I squish it under my shoe. I look up & see about 4 more of the little buggers in the door track of my sliding porch door. Damn if another earwig doesn't drop down to the steps after hitting me in the head. I've seen these 'bugs' before but not in the volume of last night! Do I have an infestation of them or is it just this time of year? Nasty lookin' buggers...

[​IMG]

Gecko likes this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

3. Clydetz

Hey... thanks! I think I may have lucked out with them critters! 2 squished; 4 swept away with a broom. I haven't seen any last night but I'm keeping my eyes open. :ropeman:

crogers likes this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

:fixed:

5. Blastmaster1972

Blastmaster1972 Koele Duivel

Carefull with those mate! They have been known to take a finger off! :bwah:

6. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

[​IMG]

7. Clydetz

If there's anything I learned from these bugs it's... 'Never look up with your mouth open'.:bwah:

Been 4 full days & nights since the sighting & haven't seen a single earwig while sitting on the back porch steps. :thumbsup: I think they is scared of me!

crogers likes this.