1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

dwpease is GTG !

Glenn Feb 20, 2011

1. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hi all, Bought a neat money clip from dwpease, Item shipped fast, as described, good communication. Pleasure thanks ! Glenn

2. Gramdollar

Gramdollar Little member

dwpease. solid guy.

just bought an alpha beast of this guy. best packing job on any item i've ever received. fast shipping. etc. great guy.

3. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

Trustworthy Devil!

Just bought some knucks from Dan.

Accurate description, great communication, and speedy shipping with a tracking number, to boot!

Thanks to a trustworthy Devil! :thumbsup:

4. deedeelich64

deedeelich64 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

thanks to dwpease for 1st knife

So I got a new mint condition Alpha Beast from "WTB" channel as my 1st knife from this forum. I must say that Mr. dwpease is a true BADASS, he sold me a mint condition one for very reasonable price, and to top it off:

-He was very kind
    -Provided great pictures
    -Very fast shipment

To those who will ever get to buy or sell knives to him, this guy is a great JD member don't be missing out trading with him. you wont regret talking to him.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

5. Adrock2864

Adrock2864 Huge member

KK Frankie!

Just completed a transaction. Great to deal with, quick ship & good communication. You can't miss dealing with dwpease! A+++

6. rackreal

rackreal Huge member

Had a good deal with him!
    same here
    -He was very kind
    -Provided great pictures
    -Very fast shipment

I'm lookin forward to deal with you again:thumbsup:
    Thanks!

7. 42flipper

42flipper JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Easy to deal with and quick shipping.