1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

DSpike13 is Good -2- GO

intron Feb 18, 2011

1. intron

intron Huge member

Just finished a transaction with him. Good communication and fast payment.

Thank You

2. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Great Transaction with begreen61, Super Guy, Fast Smooth Transaction, Trustworthy!!! AAA+++
    Dan

3. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

I got serial numbered limited edition polished Bradley kumiras coming. Gave me tracking next day. Fair too and communicates. Hes honest like hell show you flaws the next day and honest about condition. DEF GOOD TO GO

4. bass_master

bass_master JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I recently had 2 transactions with DSpike13 and they couldn't have gone any better. His prices were fair, he responded to all of my messages almost immediately, he put extra care into the packaging to make sure that my knives made it to me safe and sound, plus he shipped super fast! I actually heard that he wears a cape and he changes his clothes in a phone booth, but don't quote me on that. Whatever you do just don't hesitate to deal with this man, you will not be disappointed. Thanks again for everything brother!!!

5. Sharpazzhell

Have another transaction he was very honest on the Bradley number one so it has latch marks on it and he showed it to me and I still want it because I could take them off or make it look better. Very fast and shipping he posted the next day and my men in black are common today The serial #' ones I mean. Just got them Package to really good even have the warranty and it's also has wrapped in a plastic bubble wrap and it looks awesome

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  6. Sharpazzhell

Damm 12 hours and tracking. I thought I was fast at shipping. Good2go. Listen when I say this If he says it's never been carried flipped or used he means it. He has rare things damm I get so anxious sometimes bc if all the rare stuff he has lol. Stealth is good too

7. Sharpazzhell

Just received packages of my Bradley number one and beat old school bear. Successful is good to go. He was honest with me and said that the andal was stiff like how BRS does it with the bradleys and the old school back. However I took care of it like I do with all my knives I do not lock tight them. I was able to fix it myself and it looks nice. The Bradley one there was marks on the latch but I look at it and it's not even that badd and he told me are already before that there was marks on it and everything else is a 100% which it was. I know he did not touch anything else because those darn screws were loctite good for the number 1 I can say I was able to get the safe handle screw out but was not successful with the bite Handle screw. so this is the only knife I'm probably going to match the even sway and just red loctite the safe handle dcrew. The reason being is because bite handle screw looks like it was almost as if it was red loctite itself so I'll match it up. But I warn people use blue If you never locked tight a knife before and remember the rule less is more.

8. Sharpazzhell

Another successful transaction. Fast shipping, nice stealth. Nice that it fits thr preference of my Bradley's. Thank you extremely good to go

9. Sharpazzhell

Got a small blue. Fix the tight handles. And then I discovered some writing on the blade about to steal and then all of sudden it said 1st production run and I remember watching a YouTube video on the big 1. And I do have the big 1 and the has the same number written for the steel so I'm not sure but I think its 1st production run to but it does not say it on the blade thanx