1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Drone video of a little snow

QMAXIMUS Jan 9, 2019

1. QMAXIMUS

QMAXIMUS JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Got a little snow dusting Sunday morning so took the Mavic up for some video.

Jim L., El Gringo, begreen61 and 4 others like this.
  2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Beautiful. How do you like the mavic?

Jim L. likes this.
  3. tonk

tonk JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

4. QMAXIMUS

It's great! I like how portable it is and it does get some good quality shots for how small the camera is. I get about 25 minute flight times which is nice. Wish the video was a little smoother when you make turns, it kinda jerks left or right but overall I love it.

Jim L. and BennytheBlade like this.
  5. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Cool. I have an Aton w/ a go pro and it does pretty good but I might move up at some point.

Jim L. and QMAXIMUS like this.
  6. QMAXIMUS

I sometimes put a GoPro on my Align Leap, that one is cool cause it can reverse the motors and fly inverted but having the GoPro on that is nauseating. It’s a little ripper though and fun as hell to fly!