1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Drinking and Driving: St. Patrick's Edition

crogers Mar 21, 2015

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

As you know it was St. Patrick's Day earlier this week, and I would like to share a personal experience with my friends here on the JerzeeDevil about drinking and driving.

As you know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the authorities from time to time, often on the way home after a "social session" with family or friends.

Well, St. Patrick's Day was a few days ago, and this happened to me. I was out for an evening with friends and had more than several beers followed by a couple of bottles of rather nice red wine, and then a few vodka shots. Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was ...well... slightly over the limit.

That's when I did something I've never done before: I took a taxi home. Sure enough on the way there was a police roadblock, but since it was a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise to me, because I had never driven a taxi before. I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it.

So, anyway, if you want to borrow it for a night on the town, give me a call. :realfunny:

droid likes this.
  2. Arpslaya

Arpslaya Little member

Lol

Literally Lol'd this was great. Thank you for that.

3. djdawg

djdawg Huge member

Ditto

4. Gecko

Gecko The Hessian Brigade Member

Haha...next time take a police car...they have the nicer lightshow...:thumbsup::bwah:

5. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Truely Classic

Have to remember that one .That was Funny as Hell:bwah:

6. JPalm

JPalm Huge member

Funny!

Oh that was you I waved through? :bwah::bwah::bwah:

7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Nope! Weren't me! I was in Caswell county!:madaddy: