1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

dragoncutlerys Halloween 2011 build off thread

dragoncutlery Jul 13, 2011

1. dragoncutlery

dragoncutlery knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

here it is my entry it put up a good fight but i won in the long run here is....................................................................................................................drum roll please.........................................................................................................the devils nose picker...........tadah

close1.jpg

far.jpg

needs to be sharpened and i may replace the micarta with an all red curly maple i have laying about but this is what i had envisioned when i started this so thanks for looking and keeping up on things

M.Olexey likes this.
  2. BaByGoTtHeRuNz

BaByGoTtHeRuNz Enormous member

Looks Amazing! One of the coolest karambits I've ever seen!:devilzeek

3. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Word !

4. dragoncutlery

dragoncutlery knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

ok newer photo sharpened up a bit

nose-picker.jpg

5. Aldo

Aldo NJ Steel Baron Knife Maker or Craftsman

That just kicks ass!...... And it would hurt a real lot!