1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Dog named Harry...

Clydetz Mar 4, 2007

1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Harry...

I got to PetSmart at close to 11am. Walked into the store and heard dogs barking. Walked in the general direction of the barking and found Harry immediately! Made friends with him in no time at all. Met Michaele and signed what I had to sign, got the payment out of the way, gave Harry a couple of Bonz treats, then took a pix of Harry with Michaele, another People For Animals volunteer to the left and a couple that were asking about Harry.

[​IMG]

Then the strangest thing happened! A man came walking up to me and said... "Nice dog! You thnking of adopting him? Hey I know you... Gary right?" He even knew my last name! I couldn't place him at all until he told me his name. I would never have recognized him and I haven't got a clue as to how he ever recognized me! He was my supervisor from a place I worked at over 25 years previously! Then his wife showed up and we had a regular gab fest!
    Another chat session with Michaele, collected all the new paperwork on Harry, a Nylabone, bag of food, and some new treats and off we went... Michaele, Harry & I. Just before leaving PetSmart Michaele asked to say good-bye to Harry and told him to be a good boy. He was!
    Harry took to my truck like he had rode with me all his life! On the ride home he curled up on the cushion I had in the back as I fed him a few more treats. He loves going riding! When we got home, he innediately went to the front door of the house but I led him around to the backyard where he met one of my neighbors. Harry is golden!
    OK enough of this talk... here's Harry...

He seems to be afraid to walk down the hallway to the bedroom???...

[​IMG]

He went into the kitchen but came back out to make sure I didn't run away!

[​IMG]

He likes looking out the picture window...

[​IMG]

Harry loves to be scratched under the chin...

[​IMG]

All I can say is... Good Boy!

[​IMG]

Here Harry appears to be a wee bit tired... me too!

[​IMG]

Harry likes to stroll around the kitchen and living room (already has claimed the one couch as his) but is scared to walk down the hallway to the bedroom. Got to figure out what 'scares' him...?
    More pictures to follow as Harry gets acclimated to his new home! [​IMG]

magnum and Rene E. Roy like this.
  2. samhain73

samhain73 I am the who when you call who's there

Congratulations! You two definitely deserve each other!:wootdance

3. 24thMED

24thMED Down For Life

This really brought a smile to my face. Harry looks right at home. Good for you Gary....

4. Matches

Matches Airport Bum Brigade Member

Phew! I've been sweatin' it out waiting to see if Harry made it home...looks like you to will get along just fine. Glad it all worked out for you two.:kingkaxt:

5. DarrylS

DarrylS Huge member

...LOL...Great pics of Harry in his new home Gary and the start of a fabulous relationship. I can see it in Harry's eyes already...He's home...:bobdance: ...Hiya Harry:superd: ...Pleased to meet ya...:spin:

6. Dr Mabuse

Dr Mabuse Set your motherfucker to "receive"

yeah man...

good for you man...

that's about as cool as it gets...

7. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

Harry+Clydetz! :wootdance

CONGRATULATIONS!

8. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Harry looks like a healthy dog

You two make a good team.

All the best to you and Harry. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

9. xrayzebra

xrayzebra whirling dervish

Woo hoo.. seems like he just understood that he lucked out and got a new home. And a new truck, and a new couch, and a new buddy! Very cool!

:woot:

10. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Congrats Clydetz!!
    What the hell is he doin on the couch:dont: [​IMG]

11. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Justus and I will be over next weekend, for Harry's first LaBella Boyz style walk! congrats!

12. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Great news dude!!! Looks like he has a home for life....

13. Rene E. Roy

Rene E. Roy knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Gary, this has made my day...it's nice to here GREAT new....I am so happy for you and Harry...:spin: Gary you have inspired me to look for another dog..I put an application into a boxer rescue...now I will have to wait and see..thank you my friend for opening my eyes...:thumbsup:

14. Rcbalt2

Rcbalt2 Enormous member

Great story. Harry looks very happy and very loved.

15. Clydetz

You got it! :thumbsup: He does love his walks! No plans for the next few weekends so feel free to stop on over.

Way to go Rene... that little critter sure is cute! Your eyes were open all the time, Rene... you just needed a little nudge! :thumbsup:

16. bigmark408

bigmark408 BANNED Fucktard

wow clyde, this was a cool story with a happy ending,,,

17. Katwyld

Katwyld Devil Doll Lady Devil

Congrats on the new addition. He is gorgeous, and looks to be a happy little guy now. :D

Sometimes ya just know when ya see them, don't ya?

18. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

MJ :heart:'s Harry!!!!

19. Clydetz

Some more pixs...

Harry thought he was so handsome in this pix... what a ham!

[​IMG]

Here's the 2 of us watchin' a little TV... I believe it was 'Gladiator'.

[​IMG]

Oh man... this guy gives good back rubs!

[​IMG]

20. tmik

tmik Midwest Knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

excellent...