1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Does good TV still exist?

silenthunterstudios Aug 20, 2011

1. GlockNRolla

GlockNRolla Intergalactic Booty Hunter

Yep, still some good shows out there on the boob tube

The Walking Dead
    Justified
    Longmire
    Elementary
    Blue Bloods
    Hell on Wheels
    Falling Skies
    Supernatural
    Defiance
    The Following
    Vikings

2. jade

jade Born to be wild Lady Devil

I haven't watched TV in a long time. Netflix and torrents are all I need.

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

NCIS and sometimes the History Ch. ,but I really don't watch much TV as I used To

4. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Breaking Bad

Justified

Last Of The Summer Wine (Britcom)

Chef (Britcom)

5. exile82187

exile82187 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

+ 1 to all of these:thumbsup:

also adding Smallville its not on anymore but I loved the series, well worth buying them and watching them.

6. krhen

krhen Huge member

anyone watching Revolution? Can't decide whether or not I like it yet...

Arrow coulda been a good show but it turned into waaaaay too much of a soap opera.

7. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

I quit cable. A couple years ago. METV has all the great shows from the 60s and 70s.
    Tonight me and the boys are watching Batman, Lost in Space and Star Trek. If Johny wakes up for it he watches Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.

My current favorites are Person of Interest and Elementary. White Collar is fun mindless entertainment.

8. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

Still no cable here. Waiting for Falling Skies season 2 to come out on DVD next week. and I know it's early, but I am waiting for Duck Dynasty season 3 to come out on DVD. Also, even though I read the spoilers every week, I still want to pick up the Walking Dead season 3 dvd box.

I'm going to rent Game of Thrones and see if I want to buy the first two seasons, I still need to check out Boardwalk Empire.

Regular TV still sucks. NCIS is still the same show every week. Big Bang Theory, well, there are two reasons to watch.
    [​IMG]

Melissa Rauch and Melissa Rauch.

Person of Interest is a good show, but they are getting repetitive. Global computer system that the government is hunting them down for? System that seems like it could be the brainchild of the Matrix and Skynet? Let's save random people in NYC, that couldn't possibly draw attention.

Vegas was a good show, but then they were going to be cancelled, and they put too much out there. Now that they're saved, they played their hand too early. I hope it comes back next year.

9. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Just started watching on Netflix... First season disc 1 is GOOD so far :idunno:

10. Matt Cohen

Matt Cohen shot down in flames

There are some good shows on right now- I dig Boardwalk Empire and The Walking Dead currently. Other HBO shows such as Game of Thrones is amazing.
    If any of you haven't seen Breaking Bad, I would also highly recommend that show, even though it is finished now!:thumbsup:

11. ffemtNY

ffemtNY Huge member

not mentioned buts Sons of Anarchy is pretty damned good too.

Matt Cohen likes this.
  12. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I have a dish mounted to the roof of my house but I'll be damned if I can figure out why I keep paying for the service as 99% of our entertainment is streamed from the server in the basement.

We are currently working our way through "Stargate: SG1". I just finished Season 1 of "Hannibal" - that was good - and one of my techs DLs "Walking Dead" every week - enjoying that one too.