1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know when they will release more BRS Balisongs.

jordantabat5 Dec 30, 2017

1. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Wow pretty pissed off now. Sat and waited, and waited, and waited some more. Soon as they came up, I'd add to the cart...soon as i selected shipping it would be out off stock. So I went to the next color/ blade option. Same fuckin thing. Total bummer. By 11:02 my time...totally out of stock...less than 2 mins. Wonder how many they actually made of each.

Halio likes this.
  2. Halio

Halio Little Member

A Ton of alphas just dropped on blade HQ, including an infinity, they all sold out within 2 minutes except for the BRS ALT alpha beast which is still in stock as of now

3. Halio

Halio Little Member

Okay now all the alphas are sold out

4. Dustygmt

Dustygmt Tiger Snot Expert JDBA Official Member

That sux. I almost started pulling funds together to get in on this but I got in touch with Matt Cook to do work on one of my existing alpha beast instead, lol. That way there is zero chance of disappointment and I basically get a brand new knife in return.... I'd keep your eyes peeled tho, I bet they didn't drop every last one, they will probably drop more soon.

Balibuyer and skyblue like this.
  5. Atheos

Atheos Average member JDBA Official Member

its probably a good thing i forgot they were dropping today, or i would have spent 400 bucks i dont have!

Balibuyer likes this.
  6. Xmegaman

Xmegaman Little member

This is exactly why I gave up trying to follow these $&$&s. Their knifes are so sought after and followed so closely that it’s pointless to even try to get one because if you don’t have one in your cart the second they drop they are gone.

Lol listen to me bitch.... any way, back in the real world, I gots bills to pay.

Peace out.

Balibuyer and D14NeSS like this.
  7. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thats what I'm saying. I had it in my cart and couldnt even place the damn order. Then tried the next, then the next....literally by 11:02 my time all versions were totally sold out. Gigantic disappointment. Happened to me last year the SAME exact way. I'm definitely done trying to purchase one of these brand new from a dealer. What a bunch of fucks making a bunch of badass unobtainable balisongs lmao. Were not worthy.

8. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

Yes, KC will be selling them they are on the way. Should be about 2 weeks from what I'm told.

9. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

I don't think your bitching... I think your right and a lot of people would agree with you. Don't get me wrong love BRS knives. But biz wise they're a joke. From shit like this all the way down to there so called customer service. Know how many people are pissed off cause they've waited 2 years to give these clowns almost $500 for them to be sold out in mins.

10. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I got the premium alt I wanted as soon as it went from "coming soon" to "in stock." Lucky me? Or ALMIGHT ISP! WAHAHAHAHHA! Sorry you guys missed out tho. She's gonna look great next to my infinity.

Always wanted to try the squared handle feel instead and the alt blade. The bowie style looks too much like my basilisk so I passed on that.

Xmegaman and leo like this.
  11. GuItArMaN8373

Their "exclusive" release of the killer be rep on their site ONLY is what really pissed me off. After all their work with BHQ as a distributor. Totally missed out on it ... although it's still just a rep (i'll keep my carbon.)

Other than that who really knows how many knives they had listed to sell on BHQ. The demand for ANY quality bali is high and BRS hits that mark yet they are practically a mom and pop shop still. Not a Benchmade or Microtech.

12. GuItArMaN8373

They come up for sale fairly often. There are the people who buy as soon as they drop just to resell them later.

13. D14NeSS

D14NeSS Average Member

I don't agree with the last part of what you said there(respecfully)... Selling out in a few minutes you really missed your mark on how many you could have sold and how much money they left on the table. On top of that they had 2 years since the last drop to prepare. And even mom and pop shops can fill big orders being in business for over 5 years. Just my opinion not being rude.

Edit to add this... I own 2 ABs already so I'm not just firing off mad towards the situatuon. I know 3 people who've been waiting for this and only 1 got 1. Then go on IG or even here and read the comments sucks for those people.

14. GuItArMaN8373

I hear ya. Many people will sell these eventually second hand though and have taken very good care of them. Just wait a while so they're not trying to make a huge profit off of one.

15. KaptainKürbstomp

KaptainKürbstomp Little Member

Got out of the morning meeting 2 minutes after the drop, ran back to my desk, started placing an order for a green premium AB and got the out of stock notice as soon as I was choosing a shipping option. Still managed to grab the regular stonewash ti model but everything was completely gone within about 4 minutes on BladeHQ. Pretty bummed I didn't get a green one but at least I have an excuse for another custom ano job and at least I've got an AB now.

TakeMyFingers and GuItArMaN8373 like this.
  16. GuItArMaN8373

I was torn between green and blue myself. I'm sure the pics don't do the finish justice.

TakeMyFingers likes this.
  17. KaptainKürbstomp

KaptainKürbstomp Little Member

Yeah, can't say I've ever seen an AB with the particular colors they got in the pics on BladeHQ. They looked like something different may have been going on with the ano this particular time around. Could have just been the way the pictures were done but still really got me excited.

18. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

BRS should have concentrated their energies into releasing more balis into the market rather than f'ing around with folders. I understand that they need to diversify in order to remain relevant, but there have been people wanting to get a BNIB Rep or AB forever, and not something someone has already flipped...

TakeMyFingers and D14NeSS like this.
  19. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

lol wut!?!

Give yourself a kick in the vagina.

20. Dustygmt

Dustygmt Tiger Snot Expert JDBA Official Member

I think they'd be even more relevant if everybody who got onto their computer this morning were able to select a balisong, add it to their cart and await it's arrival. Lol.
    The folders.....meh. I think it's kind of like musicians who "elvolve" and totally change their sound and it's like uhhhh.......wtf....

I hate that their like, "well we just didn't want to just do another lullabies to paralyze and it's like well, villains is a horrendous hunk of crud so congratulations. You made something bouncy and dancy for a bunch of people who just wanna hear you bang out the same old school QOTSA hits. So yeah this is kind of like that, but not really.