1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know when they will release more BRS Balisongs.

jordantabat5 Dec 30, 2017

1. jordantabat5

jordantabat5 Tiny Member

:tumbleweed3:

2. junglegoober

junglegoober Professor Bigdick JDBA Official Member

Supposed to be an AB drop within the next couple weeks.

Madara, coll3ctor and jordantabat5 like this.
  3. Atheos

Atheos Average member JDBA Official Member

Great. And I'm poor. Maybe the wife wont notice the credit card charge

jordantabat5 and junglegoober like this.
  4. jordantabat5

jordantabat5 Tiny Member

Looooooool

Atheos and junglegoober like this.
  5. Dustygmt

Dustygmt Tiger Snot Expert JDBA Official Member

Anybody know if BRS custom shop is down or something? I've tried to get on the CS page but it just says "No products listed" or something to that effect.

6. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

palathius quit.

7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I live in New York state and it is Hell ,, and it is also freezing over ,,,so it could be any day never now

8. Dustygmt

That sux. How long has the custom shop been out of commission? Sorry for the hijacking but I never heard the news about pale departing.

9. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

He bounced right before he dropped the v2 revs.

There's no point speculating, but with that move he got it keep all of the profit from rev for himself.

Caffiend, Ben. and Dustygmt like this.
  10. Dustygmt

Why wouldn't he, he's established and making batches of 10. I probably wouldn't be looking to break anybody off after doing all that work myself either. Hopefully they find a competent replacement for the custom shop tho.

I'll probably try MC although I suspect he's probably swamped...

begreen61 and desmodus like this.
  11. Wesferatu

Wesferatu JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

According to Loosy, ABs drop end of Jan/beginning of Feb. Reps would drop sometime after. There also might be some alt blades for the AB. I can't wait to see what!

Dustygmt likes this.
  12. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

JP wanted to take some time to concentrate on his builds *which are turning out excellent*, so we disabled it and if and when he wants to return to it its his. The whole CS was engineered for us to work together we are all close real life friends.

We continue to work on ideas and things together, so while the CS is disabled currently it may allow us to collab on other projects involving complete builds and not just mods.

Im a fan of his knives and of the guy himself. He does excellent work. If you have a chance to cop one of his knives do it.

Caffiend, Xmegaman, Thanos74 and 4 others like this.
  13. Dustygmt

Yeah he is like the fucking Michelangelo of Bali building, I would love a paletheus Bali but my wife always wants to buy groceries and heating oil with all of my money, lol.

Jk but seriously I'm perfectly content with a beater AB, I flip it, drop it, DGAF about it and love it all at the same time...

14. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

So was the Barebones it or is the AB OR Rep about to drop?

15. desmodus

i believe beasts are dropping next (near the end of this month roughly) and then reps.

and probably those aluminum handled autos they had produced overseas will get littered about someplace too.

tonk and Balibuyer like this.
  16. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

If you want to keep track of BRS drops etc follow Bladerunnerssytems on Instagram.

Even if you don't use IG, create an account and just follow them (and me c.wigum lol). Forget the rest.

Dustygmt, Balibuyer and desmodus like this.
  17. desmodus

#savewigum

18. Dustygmt

I didn't know LB was C. Wigum. Nice to put an avatar to the face. I've seen a few vids of yours, nice stuff....

laughingbuddha likes this.
  19. bradenwright

bradenwright Little member

@Dustygmt I say hit up hammerdesigns on ig, I've sent work to him and always been very happy. Or complymodifications on ig haven't sent him anything but his work looks really nice.

20. Dustygmt

No doubt, I really like Matt's mods from what I've seen and heard. I don't know about you guys but tax season is usually when I have a few bucks extra to do something for myself and was going to arrange for a lil work from matt but no extra Bali bux this year, nope. This year I got to pay an $1100.00 fine for not having health insurance. Pretty dumb sum. #fuckbluecollarUSA

bradenwright likes this.