1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Do you use a specific place that you flip your knives?

CDR_Glock Dec 16, 2012

?

Do you use a specific place that you flip your knives?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I flip anywhere

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I designated a place in the house to flip my knives. Over the floor, I have an old comforter and an old runner rug. If the knife falls, it won't get scratched, bent, chipped or damaged. Now, I just need a single color backdrop and I can make flipping videos soon. I have a tripod and my regular Flip Video camcorder.

2. empyC

empyC Average member

I almost always flip in my bedroom over my bed. If I have a friend over or something I'll flip in the carpeted living room.

3. Bartman73135

Bartman73135 Average member

I EDC my balisongs and flip any chance I get really, I try not to flip over concrete or anything like that cause I don't want to risk fuckin up my knife haha

4. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

bathroom...it beats reading :manganr::ropeman:

5. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

Office/study/pathetic attempt at a man cave because I share it with my girlfriend. I have a cozy chair that I usually sit in while flipping over the rug and my dogs bed while listening to something inspiring. Like Sabbath. :metaldude: He's gonna get a new one for Christmas though seeing as his old one is a pin cushion now.

6. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

anyplace I put my crash pad.:thumbsup:

7. Andy T

Andy T Gentle Giant JDBA Official Member

Man's room- over a couch pillow.

Den- over the couch....don't tell my wife.:bwah:

Garage- over a couple of crumpled beach towels.

Yard- walking the dog.

When I first started I just flipped...well, tried to flip.:ssad: I damaged knives dropping them on the driveway and damaged wood floors dropping knives on it. Now I try to be aware of where the knife will go WHEN I drop it.:manganr:

8. J32A2

J32A2 Huge member JDBA Official Member

In my lazy-boy over my bare feet!:ross:

9. KnifeAddicc

KnifeAddicc Average member

i have more than one specific place (at home,bed, couch, and at work rubber mat, carpeted area) so im not too restricted and try not to fuckup my knives too much

10. Andrewmac

Andrewmac Huge member

I have an extra room with a foam mattress pad covered by a quilt. It keeps me from fuckin up my knives but not my fingers.

11. jb3ofdiamonds92

jb3ofdiamonds92 Huge member

I flip quite a bit over my bed, but i'll flip in the dining room, in the front room, outside over grass, the backyard, other people's houses, the list goes on and on! :manganr:

12. TheBombGamerTag

TheBombGamerTag BrokenBlades

[​IMG]

13. zenless1

zenless1 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

^^^Win :bwah: I generally flip anywhere that has some sort of cushioning so my knife doesn't get fucked up. Unless I am EDCing the knife then anywhere is fair game.

14. Kenny_Powers

Kenny_Powers Level: True Devil

I live in CA so I dont EDC a Bali ever so my designated spot to flip is anywhere at my house. Over my bed is the most used spot and the bathroom gets a daily flip as well usually after my cup of coffee in the morning.

15. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

^^
    this

[​IMG]

Kenny_Powers likes this.
  16. Coldn.ugly

Coldn.ugly Huge member

On the toilet