1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Discovery's 'Sons of Guns' cancelled after allegations of child rape

TacoMan5000 Aug 28, 2014

1. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rested-for-allegedly-repeatedly-raping-minor/

By Leora Arnowitz Published August 28, 2014 FoxNews.com

“Sons of Guns” star Will Hayden has been arrested again, this time for aggravated rape, according to documents sent to FOX411 by the East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office.

The allegations have prompted the cancellation of his Discovery Channel series.

“Given the serious and horrific nature of the charges against Will Hayden, we have decided to halt further production of 'Sons of Guns' and cancel the series," the network said in a statement.

Hayden is accused of raping a minor “almost daily” since March 2013 and taking her virginity when she was 11 years old. TMZ reports the girl is Hayden’s daughter.

During an interview with detectives, the alleged victim said she did not report the sexual abuse because she was afraid Hayden would hurt her. The most recent abuse of the now-12-year-old girl occurred during July 2014, according to the documents.

PHOTOS: Celebrity mug shots

According to police documents, the alleged victim claims that Hayden told her “don’t tell them nothing because I’m all you got.”

Hayden was booked on Wednesday and his bail is set at $250,000. There was a warrant out for Hayden’s arrest, and The Times-Picayune reports he was apprehended in Livingston as a fugitive from East Baton Rouge.

Discovery Channel’s reality show “Sons of Guns” follows Hayden and his Red Jacket Firearms company, which buys, sells, designs and rebuilds firearms.

The company distanced itself from the reality star on Tuesday, posting a statement on its website.

“Red Jacket Firearms LLC has initiated and received full legal separation as an entity, from William M. Hayden,” the statement read. “With heavy hearts, we will be continuing to operate and ensure the fulfillment of new customer orders, back orders and to provide support to those affected by these new developments.”

Earlier this month, on Aug. 9, Hayden was arrested for molestation of a juvenile and aggravated crimes against nature. He posted his $150,000 bond and was released. At the time, his lawyer told FOX411 the charges were stemmed from a conflict with a fired ex-employee who was seeking revenge.

His lawyer did not respond immediately to a separate request for comment on Wednesday.

Following the initial allegations, his daughter Stephanie Hayden Ford, who appears on the show with her dad, took to her Facebook page to deny reports that the hit series was in trouble.

“Guys the show is NOT cancelled! We so appreciate the outcry of injustice but [it’s] not true, I guess some [people] just need ratings… We are on a hold with filming while my family takes care of a few things. You guys are the best fans ever & we love you so much! Thank u for standing strong with us!”

She has since deleted her message.

Discovery channel declined FOX411’s request for comment.

I am not a fan of the show, though I am aware of it. I had always heard good things about their work. It is Fox News, though, so further digging may be necessary.

2. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

I have to admit that I was never a huge fan of this show. I'd watch it for a laugh when they were fixing machine guns or artillery pieces, but I always thought that most of the cast look more like criminals than gunsmiths. I just wish it hadn't been a gun related show where the main character is a kiddy raper. :bruce:

begreen61 and Ronlad like this.
  3. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

That`s fucked up....there does seem to be a lower-intellect atmosphere surrounding the TV gun shows....like that other show ("American Guns") where owner Rich Wyatt was attempting to pimp off his semi-hot wife and daughter to sell more air time....

View attachment 122005

4. Kai Winters

Kai Winters Little member

Nothing to say about the "allegations"...let the court play it out not a forum.
    Became very bored with the show...like a freakin' soap opera with guns...morons for "stars"...too much drama I quit watching.

I did like the episodes where a "secret military officer" in a black Caddy would arrive to watch them shoot some bullsh t gun...then the drama of them not being able to produce it...LOL such bs.

American Guns was ok for a while too but again too much stupid drama. Mom is pretty hot and so is daughter but the show became boring...

5. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

if he's guilty...... kill him.

i'd vote richard simmons for president if he could make child rape a capital crime.

VANELLI and sh00ter01 like this.
  6. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

I have met this guy and I know people who know him personally.
    "Fucked up"
    is what comes to mind when you bring up his name.

7. Southern Cross

Southern Cross Level: True Devil

Damn...just damn. In the history of mass media has there ever been an incident or situation connected to firearm that has been positive? Its like when something goes down in an urban area. "Let's see..okay Johnny...we need to grab someone for comment. Okay...guy in a tie...woman with her kids...uh some students...wait...there...that fat lady with half her head shaved, curlers on the other, one gold tooth and a lazy...let's ask her for comment". Same thing with guns. They could be in the Knob Creek sales tent surrounded by millionaires. They wouldn't grab a lawyer, CEO or doctor...they're going to grab the guy with the camp rebel flag ballcap and "Fuck Obama" t-shirt and giant "Titties Rule" belt buckle...

In any event I hope that kid makes it out okay...

ded i likes this.
  8. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Where did you get that? I really need one! :jdwink2:

9. Southern Cross

Southern Cross Level: True Devil

Oddly enough the idea came from an episode of How"d They Make That or whatever that show is on the Discovery/Science channel. They showed some guy making a big ole cowboy buckle and I thought hey...imagine a buckle that is a big set of brass titties...and the leather is sort of like a bikini top going across them...GENIUS!

10. kaotikross

kaotikross Little member

That ain't no shit. Tit implants were the stars of the show. As far as Hayden, yeah, that's totally fucked up and I'm sure there's a busload of anti-gunners throwing a party to celebrate. Makes you wonder if that one kid he had, the kid that left after getting in some disagreement over the direction the business was taking or something..I cant' remember his name..but it makes you wonder if he didn't smell what was cooking and got the fuck out of Dodge while he was able to do so relatively unscathed. Normally when these pedos are at their bullshit, people tend to know, and people tend to talk. THIS poor kid may have been since 2012 or whatever, but bet your ass there have been more in the past, you don't just start doing this kind of sick shit, if he's guilty, he's been at it a while.

11. VANELLI

VANELLI JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I liked that show. BUT, I believe this ^^^ is the only post that matters here.
    I agree, Greens sent.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
  12. clockwork477

clockwork477 Huge member

Because unfortunately, these are the only people that will talk on camera. Trust me, I know. I have interviewed many intelligent people that have had wonderful soundbites but then when you ask if they will say the same thing on camera, they run for the hills. Especially when talking about guns. . . That's when you look over and see Toothless Joe that says "Hellz yeah I wants to be on that there TV." I sigh and hit record.

ded i likes this.
  13. Shike

Shike knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

14. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

15. wcjohn

wcjohn Sum Quod Sum JDBA Official Member

Piece of garbage

16. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

When did this get moved to Filibuster? :decoder:

17. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

when Will got Busted puttin his Willy where it don't belong

18. scott308

scott308 Huge member

In the episodes I watched, he seemed like the shop's voice of reason. His Mongoloid son-in-law is the poster boy for retroactive abortion.

19. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

I need to read the updates before posting...

***I really thought he was getting sandbagged by his ex on this. Initially (I swear) I recall his daughter Steph defending him. Now she's claiming to be a victim as well.
    Crazy.
    I have zero tolerance for child abusers, so hopefully justice is served

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
  20. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan