1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Discontinued Spyderco Karambit

Dean Diamond Aug 11, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Diamond

Dean Diamond Little member

Well, I swore I would never get rid of this, and I may regret it later, but I tend to spend more money on these things than I should, so to make atonement I'm looking to trade a DISCONTINUED Spyderco Karambit, designed by Warren Thomas. The blade is VG10 steel; original owner said he only tested it on paper twice and I believe him- Has GOT TO BE the orig. factory edge=Ridiculously sharp, I can't even imagine the outcome of a mistake while handling this thing!.....I would classify it as mint condition if I hadn't tried to use the half-ass screwdriver on my Leatherman to switch the pocket-clip to right-side carry. As a result, one of the screws has the slightest, barely-noticeable 'nick', not stripped at all, mind you, just a tiny tool mark. I will post a better pic showing my bafoonery if anyone is interested; it's definitely not a deal-breaker!

I'm looking to trade for a Benchmade 51, or 67, or 62, or 42; I'm open to other Balisongs but partial to these. The Warren Thomas Karambit, at time of production, sold for, I believe, around 170.00, but are much harder to come by than what I'm looking to trade for, I just have to sacrifice it if I wanna acquire a decent Balisong; I just can't spend that $ right now, and I've been drooling for a Benchmade for too long!....leave a reply, or PM if interested.:madaddy:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
  2. Dean Diamond

Well, I swore I would never get rid of this, and I may regret it later, but I tend to spend more money on these things than I should, so to make atonement I'm looking to trade a DISCONTINUED Spyderco Karambit, designed by Warren Thomas. The blade is VG10 steel; original owner said he only tested it on paper twice and I believe him- Has GOT TO BE the orig. factory edge=Ridiculously sharp, I can't even imagine the outcome of a mistake while handling this thing!.....I would classify it as mint condition if I hadn't tried to use the half-ass screwdriver on my Leatherman to switch the pocket-clip to right-side carry. As a result, one of the screws has the slightest, barely-noticeable 'nick', not stripped at all, mind you, just a tiny tool mark. I will post a better pic showing my bafoonery if anyone is interested; it's definitely not a deal-breaker!

I'm looking to trade for a Benchmade 51, or 67, or 62, or 42; I'm open to other Balisongs but partial to these. The Warren Thomas Karambit, at time of production, sold for, I believe, around 170.00, but are much harder to come by than what I'm looking to trade for, I just have to sacrifice it if I wanna acquire a decent Balisong; I just can't spend that $ right now, and I've been drooling for a Benchmade for too long!....leave a reply, or PM if interested.:madaddy:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
  3. Kungphu

Kungphu Huge member

Can't wait to see a picture

4. Dean Diamond

Pic is up, just took me a minute to link it right!

5. bobby.head24

bobby.head24 Little member

Dean is your spyderco still available ?

6. Dean Diamond

Yes.

7. Dean Diamond

**WITHDRAWN**.......Mods Please Close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.