1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Discontinued benchmade 6x series

Dirtxmoney Dec 1, 2019

1. Dirtxmoney

Dirtxmoney Tiny Member

I know the 6x series has a bad rep an all that. But they are on sale right now at BHQ for a hell of a deal. At the point they are at now are they worth it

2. RexRippin

RexRippin Little Member

I don’t think so, the 6x kinda sucks at everything. There isn’t one stand out thing about it. Benchmade customers service kicks ass tho

3. Dirtxmoney

Dirtxmoney Tiny Member

Yeah that what I was thinking. I never handled one but just heard horror stories on the weight fit and finish and that handle play. But I cant deny the 63 is sure pretty though

4. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories Average Member

I feel odd. This is the first time I can recall being excited for a balisong discontinuation. I'm hoping of course that with the 6x gone, there is maybe an improved replacement on the horizon.

5. Dirtxmoney

Dirtxmoney Tiny Member

Just hope the price isn't too outlandish when something new arrives from them