1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. newyork

newyork Huge member

Just put my name on the list for a DH frame lock with 1095, hamon and G10. Can't wait. I wasn't sure about G10 color or any unique touches so I'll go simple and leave the color up to Lance and co as long as it's not pink:devil1:

2. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

Cool, I hope he is out of the Purple G-10 then. :shockedevil:

3. newyork

newyork Huge member

LOL. I'm hoping for tan, green or something subdued.

4. gpknives

gpknives gpknives.com Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'm sure Lance will accomodate you, they're great people.

5. newyork

newyork Huge member

When I spoke to Lance I told him I couldn't decide on color. He said when it was G-10 time he'd call me with the colors he had but would be more than happy to surprise me. Tan, black, green, camo... Idon't know but I have time.

6. six

six straight up pimp

Im tuned in:demented:

7. newyork

newyork Huge member

I've decided to go with an all Ti handle with tip up carry, dual thumb stud, and all urban camo (grey, black, white digicam). 2-6 month wait