1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

desmodus

G3 Jul 21, 2007

1. BigJim

BigJim Justabuyer Fucktard

Well enjoy it and when that edge dulls, ship it back to me and I will sharpen it up for ya. Payment will be in the form of pictures.... lol:jdsmokin: As I remember the edge came out pretty good on that one.

Jim

2. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

ahhh, yes. courtney said u were responsible for that nice edge!! woohoo... that baby is sharp!

3. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

phaggits

both of you

anybody want to buy a duck?

Mr.LaBella likes this.
  4. Big Bad Mike

Big Bad Mike Big Bad Member

“These are a few of my favorite things…” :devilzeek

5. spydiesenses

spydiesenses Huge member

Does anyone know Desmodus

Desmodus and I decided to make a deal, I would send my Scrapyard Deregulator, a Scope and a Kabar USMC with 2 sheaths along with my Busse SAR 3 in exchange for my SAR 3 (convexed) back along with a Busse Game Warden. The reason i was sending my SAR 3 is because it was supposed to be convexed, and then shipped back along with the Game Warden. I shipped on February 5th, and it got there on the 8th. At first Desmodus didn't ship because of work, and my knife still wasn't done but was promised the knife would ship that weekend and if she couldn't ship, her room mate would. This was on the 12th. Then I did not hear anything, after many PM's to her untill the 24th from someone with a different Username called Oznog stating that they were desmodus, and that her laptop power cable finally broke, and that it was on the edge for a while and finally broke, and all her forum information and passwords were on on the laptop, so she was on a friends computer. Told me everything was ready to ship, she just needed my address, so I sent it twice, to both accouns, and then the next day i get a message saying the knives will ship that day, the 25th but it was raining/sleeting outside. I told her no problem, just ship the next day or when it clears up, no point in getting into an accident or something because of the conditions over a couple knives. I have PM'd her a couple times to both accounts, and still no response since the 25th, and it is now the 11th of the next month. What should I do now? I think its been a fair amount of time for the knives to be here from the 25th, or the 26th or 28th since the 27th is a Sunday. All I really want is my knives, I even sent her the scope to make up for the convexing she would do for free. As soon as I receive my knives ill erase all this, and even give her amazing feedback, because she was patient with me, and sharpened my SAR 3 for me, because it came from the factory with uneven grind lines.

6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

She is a member here and hopefully will see this and be able to reply.
    Last Activity: 02-25-2011 01:13 PM.

Dont really know her but I bet she will come thru. Let us know thru this thread what happens.

7. spydiesenses

spydiesenses Huge member

I noticed it said last time she was online was 2-25-11, yet that was the day i got the PM from "oznog" saying that it was her and her laptop didnt work, and she couldnt use her old screen name because her laptop wasnt working?

8. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

She is Rons pal.

I'll tell him to give her a call.

9. spydiesenses

spydiesenses Huge member

Okay, thanks. As soon as i get a tracking number, ill edit everything out of this thread. I'm just worried because I haven't heard anything from her, and the knives aren't here yet

10. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

I am willing to stake my online reputation she will come through. I know times are tough for her and she did not have Internet.

11. spydiesenses

spydiesenses Huge member

Well, honestly i'm really glad to hear that

12. spydiesenses

spydiesenses Huge member

Well, still nothing...

13. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

Great to deal with, fast shipping, was in great condition and threw in some very cool extras. :thumbsup:

14. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

Recently did a deal with desmodus, everything went well. :thumbsup:

15. taoist

taoist taoist JDBA Official Member

Just had a smooth deal with desmodus. :thumbsup:

16. blevinsknives

blevinsknives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

desmodus is GTG!

Just completed a great transaction with desmodus, and everything is as described. Quick shipping and very friendly. Thanks so much for the great knife! :thumbsup:

17. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'd like to thank those that I recently did business with. More than once in the past I wasn't so punctual with shipping and I had complaints. I've tried to be better with that. This place has always been good to me as well as forgiving when I fucked up.

As a thank you I purchased a couple things from the head Devil to reward out as soon as I can figure out an appropriate method to choose winnars.

w00p!

18. halo2304

halo2304 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

+1 for desmodus!
    Just sold two knives to her without issue.

19. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

I also recently concluded a successful transaction with desmodus; deal with confidence with her!

20. Clovis

Clovis Brigade Member Brigade Member

:thumbsup:
    Sold a knife to this upstanding lady.
    Smooth deal all around, great person to talk knives with!
    Thanks!