1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Demented Steelworks Ice Skull Defender

Tank20 Jul 27, 2015

1. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

All prices include shipping. I ship usps. PP gift. $450 takes everything!!! The ring alone is worth more.

I have the first run of Demented Steelworks sucker punch zipper pull/keychains done. The skulls are polished or scratched TI, random flame ano finish some are random grooved and patterned as well. The first one is marked P for prototype. these go in order left to right top to bottom from #1-#26. $25. I can send more pics and detailed info.

[​IMG]

#7 [​IMG]

#25[​IMG]

Demented Steelworks pimped Ice Skull Defender. This is all TI, flamed from light to dark blue with rough polished camo finish. Teeth are chisel ground but not sharp. Has a black 550 paracord and TI multi color flamed bead. $50

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I also have the first and second run of Demented Steelworks copper guitar picks. First run are all burnish purple in color and marked with numbers #1-#26. All are custom handmade with some sort of design or patina. These are $6 for the first and $5 for each after that includes shipping. A few are already gone so they're not pictured. If you'd like closer pictures please message or email me. Thank you. The numbers are as follows and are pictured this way as well. #1, 2, 5, 7-26.
    Second run of picks #1-10 in that order. They are patina'd greenish blue. They have random patterns on them. $5 for the first and $4 each one after that includes shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Night Rider Covenant Ring size 12.5. I've had this for 2-3 months still pretty new. Had this redone so it looks brand new. Still a couple small marks on it. $400 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mens Chisel 20in stainless steel necklace. It has been worn but in good shape. $20.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
  2. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump pd $95

3. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump pd $90

4. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump $85

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
  5. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump added buckle and chain

6. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump price drop

7. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Very, very interesting stuff. Do you know the approximate weight of the wallet chain? Its uniqueness, as well as the Sullen wallet (I've loved Sullen ever since I heard about them a few years ago) caught my attention immediately. :manganr:

8. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Wallet chain is heavy. I don't have anything to measure it with besides and i know it sounds funny but about one and a half 16oz drinking glasses of average thickness. As far as uniqueness pretty extreme, Its the only one i've made and don't plan on doing another one of the exact same design because of the pain in the ass that it was. I love sullen stuff in general I have a couple shirts of theirs. They last awhile good quality.

9. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump pd on wallet chain $110

10. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump pd wallet chain $105 skull puncher $75

11. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump pd wallet chain and wallet $95 Skull puncher $70 belt buckle $70

12. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

bump price drop chain $90 buckle and puncher $65 each

13. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump! Price drop

14. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

bump price drop $85 wallet chain $65 buckle and puncher

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2015
  15. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump! pd

16. w4rmk

w4rmk Little member

What size/width belt is the buckle made to fit?

17. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

I'll take the wallet+wallet chain! (PM sent) :manganr:

18. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump wallet chain sold. Buckle and puncher still available.

zogglet likes this.
  19. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

It will fit 1 1/2" wide belts.

20. Tank20

Tank20 Huge member

Bump price drop