1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Delete trash crogers

Rocco Mar 10, 2021

1. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

@Pinoy Knife "still work twice as many hours a week as you". Laff. All Filipinos "work" twice as many hours as me and make twice as less as I do. LOL Drives you fuckin crazy doesn't it? Ey, can you help me with some technical difficulties with my cable connection? You guys are good with that shit right?

2. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I'll be at the Home Depot on La Cienega in five minutes bitches. Bring it. Garden section.

nostimos likes this.
  3. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

@Pinoy Knife said "don't worry Princess i can do this shit all day ...". You should. You really should. Then maybe there would be one less half assed, over priced, "custom" balisong made out of salvaged downed WW2 aircraft parts on the market.

But to be fair to Matt. One time I was a witness to a tragic grain cargo elevator accident just outside of Big Whisky Wyoming on a cold, crisp Thanksgiving morning. I used one of his 9 of Clubs Tantohawks as a pry bar to save a very scared little baby calf trapped in the wreckage. I mean the blade broke and I lost a few screws but it still did the job. I think his patented zenless pin ball bearing magnetic pivot system was what really saved this poor animals precious and fragile life. If a balisong can't do that then why would you even buy one? Think about it.

And to Matt who is really bad at humor but great at turning a tin can and an old propeller blade into a work of art worth thousands of Pesos on Instagram, Etsy, Alibaba and DH Gate. There is no such thing as bad publicity homie. I learned that from a memorable scene from the movie Ed Wood released in 1994, directed by Tim Burton and for which Martin Landau (portraying Bela Legosi) won Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  4. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

[​IMG]Oops, wrong thread. Sorry Matt.

5. Rocco

Rocco Silent Reaper JDBA Official Member

JD##$,

Mr spookyse7en, I can understand THE LYRICS. I have a Tramatic brain injury and grew up with these people in Chicago. I was KA with all crews in my hood. Black, brown, GREEN, yellows and Alien OG Gangsters!!! Ride in the big ship (Aliens) YOU DUMB FUCK- will set ya Straight!! AND if not, I would be happy to take to fishing in the desert by the lake. spoky7- you scare me just typing that name... :fixed: :pirate::thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:thefinger:click: :punisher::911:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  6. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

That says it all right there.

7. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I am tired and bored of this thread. Looking for a Tach 2 with bronze handles.

8. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

How about we end it like this.

9. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

@Rocco So is there not going to be any pics of the blood stain ano job? That would suck if all this was for nothing....

10. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

This one time I was smoking crack with Matt Cook and his brother's sister in law. It was a really cozy atmosphere. Just outside of a scrap yard next to the L.A River. You could see stars for miles. Milky Way in full effect. We had a trash fire burning and everything was just flowing. For no reason he reached out and grabbed his sis' n' law by her weave and slapped the bitch. I was like "Cool!".
    She pulled a fucked up crooked Kriss Sheepfoot with no latch gate Bali on him and said "I'll fuckin' send you back to the Islands Motherfucker!". I mean, she was speaking Filipino but I knew instinctively what she was saying.

I stepped back cuz' I could tell she was serious.

Matt just laughed.

And then I started laughing.

And then SHE started laughing.

We all went our separate ways after that as there was no more crack to smoke and you know what a party killer that can be. I wish we coulda' kept that night going...

11. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Truth is @Pinoy Knife Matt Cook did have more crack. He just didn't want to share.

12. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

You are spooky. You are way out there. Mostly nonsense.

Rocco and Pinoy Knife like this.
  13. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

And don't ever come down!! Freebase!!!

Rocco and Shawnjohn999999 like this.
  14. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

I tried to be cool but fuck it. Great song.

15. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

This is true. But what I am trying to say is Balisongs should be fun and bring people together as brothers and sisters. Once you get to my level you just don't give a fuck. @AnthonyTheAbyss knows exactly what I am talking about. He is probably five levels higher than I am to be honest. And I don't think he even smokes weed! Look at his avatar and respect.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  16. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Any questions bitch?

17. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Other than @AnthonyTheAbyss and @kneeglow there are only a couple of other dudes that I respect here. And Shawnjohn99999 ain't one of them. Many obvious reasons why.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  18. blackmetal1181

blackmetal1181 The Devils Knifemaker JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

Ya whats your fucking point? quit acting like a bitch no one gives a fuck

BennytheBlade, Rocco and spookyse7en like this.
  19. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Morning guys!

blackmetal1181 likes this.
  20. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I forgot to add @blackmetal1181 to my respect list. Sorry. And Dabird. RIP. And @Pinoy Knife and that admin with the ACDC avatar. Can't remember his name right now.

Rocco and blackmetal1181 like this.