1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Delete trash crogers

Rocco Mar 10, 2021

1. Dudeofthedead1334

Dudeofthedead1334 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Use period blood for moon goddess blessings upon your flips

2. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

This thread delivers on so many levels.

3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

so who did that to your knife?

ig?

4. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Dang, we brought Loosey out of the woodwork! -=BRS=- in the house!

5. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

Hey borrow my knife but don't throw down on the asphalt. Concrete is ok.

6. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

After all this crazy ass Bali-Drama you're still down to get a Matt Cook knife!! That's the best bro!!:loldevil:

7. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Yeah man, concrete is like throwing it on a water bed. No issues for a real man's knife. Not made by Matt Cook of course. I threw a triple chevron zirconium timascus latch Matt Cook knife in an industrial meat grinder trying to copy @Looseyfur and it came out all scratched. I was fucking pissed as hell. I kept calling him to complain but it always went straight to voice mail. So much for customer service right?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  8. Rocco

Rocco Silent Reaper JDBA Official Member

T
    If that’s true, ouch

It was a friginn millinnial moth

apdallaround likes this.
  9. Rocco

Well then since you are here and I might have your attention for the WHOLE BALISONG WORLD. When you make your drops, you do more and you have the glitches fixed. WHEN WE HAVE A BRS in our cart and the LINK fucks up and goes to mars, WTF. HELP US, make MORE knives of all kinds and sell them to California. If Blade H* can send Balis there??? HELP US OUR BROTER AND DEVILs

10. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

You know what Rocco I have sat here and tried my best to stay quiet. You are wrong on so many levels. All I will say. Is you forget about the people who actually have helped you in the community !!! I would like my fucking money back that you owe me now that you're gonna trash my very good friend Matt Cook. You have owed me for over a year and I have never asked you for it. Well I'm asking !!!

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

11. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

....and the plot thickens....

12. apdallaround

13. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Do it in 3-D.... [​IMG]

14. apdallaround

now this reads like a lot of behind the scenes shit happened prior

seriously though

if you treat someone elses property like that you should get your ass kicked, be shot, be banished, or all of them.

if you didn’t even pay for the property that was damaged in the lend but you bitch about it you must be real fucking scum

15. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

The only way I got my shit worked out with Matt Cook was by sharing VERY and I mean VERY personal emails between me and Matt Cook over the years with Looseyfur. We used TOR and the Dark Web to communicate.

He called the FBI due to the content (which was shocking to him) and sent me a Bumble Bee Alt Rep Hybrid Kukuri Tanto Weehawk or some shit like that out of embarrassment for his once close associate. I guess he felt personally responsible for putting Matt's name out there or something. Kind of like Hattori Hanzo being ashamed of the lead character Bill in the iconic movie Kill Bill Directed by Quentin Tarantino if I am not mistaken.. I appreciated the gesture but I traded it for 2 rainbow M-Tech Twists and some collapsible nunchucks that fit comfortably in my wallet. Sweet, sweet trade.

Miss those days....

Scott Meers, Rocco, TheronJ and 2 others like this.
  16. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Wait what? Who called the FBI?

God damn this has all been hashed out so many times on this forum but I STILL don't know all the Bali drama.

Geez, there really is no drama like Bali drama.

VashHash, Rocco, spookyse7en and 3 others like this.
  17. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I've already said too much. THEY could be watching. Only safe place to talk about it is on the Dark Web hidden Instagram sites. But I wouldn't recommend trying to find them. Lots of bad people there.

Rocco likes this.
  18. BennytheBlade

Look, Ive already dug up L. Ron Hubbard to drink from his skull, so I figure, what do I have to lose.

19. Rocco

Well then since you are here and I might have your attention for the WHOLE BALISONG WORLD. When you make your drops, you do more and you have the glitches fixed. WHEN WE HAVE A BRS in our cart and the LINK fucks up and goes to mars, WTF. HELP US, make MORE knives of all kinds and sell them to California. If Blade H* can send Balis there??? HELP US OUR BROTER AND DEVILs

20. BennytheBlade

:slap:

Shawnjohn999999 and Rocco like this.