1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Delete trash crogers

Rocco Mar 10, 2021

1. Rocco

Rocco Silent Reaper JDBA Official Member

Mr Benny, I fought for this Country and took a Bullett!!! Who the FUCK are you to say I’m on meth. I was in a coma for 1+ year and life is Fukin HELL!!! After 5 brain surgeries You are not God or JC. You best watch your mouth young man.

2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

gO fUcK YOURSELF.

3. Pinoy Knife

Pinoy Knife JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Rocco
    just for the Record here Morgan Mcqueeny was shot while serving too.. i don't remember EVER hearing him cry Oh Poor Me about it ..
    I have Respect for those that Served with Pride/Honor/Respect.. most don't play the poor me card .... again Just Saying /Pointing things out here..

4. TheronJ

TheronJ JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I'm fucking dying reading this thread lol

5. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

So, if you have another brain surgery, do I become god? I'm trying to follow the logic and do the math at the same time.

6. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

Sorry bro for not recognizing the sarcasm. I feel like a dumb fuck!! Let me put on the hat :asshat1: the fuckin' :asshat:

7. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

The Balisong is a dramatic ass knife....Let all the Bali-Drama unfold!! This shit's on fire!!

apdallaround and Blalchawk357 like this.
  8. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

No worries brother. It's all good!

apdallaround likes this.
  9. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Well shit. I'm so fucking jealous now.

apdallaround likes this.
  10. Rocco

1. so let me get this straight .
      #1 You bought one of my knives from someone besides me.
      #2 you wanted the Perfect function knife made "Grippier" and i said i would charge you to do that??
      #3 you loaned the knife to some "Friend" that was a Asshole who FUCKED UP YOUR Knife !!
      #4 Where/How is any of this MY FAULT ???
      #5 you try to Slam me/talk shit about me for what reason ??
      #6 you make ZERO effort to contact me about your FUCK UP
      #7 Despite being told by many to contact me about this you refuse.. (See #4)

just for the record here a Warranty on a knife does not mean that EVERY WHIM is to be done at the
      "Makers expense" it means the FUNCTION of the knife maybe a free blade sharpening "If you cover the shipping "
      Goodbye and good luck

Pinoy Knife, Yesterday at 4:57 PMReport

2. Mar 13, 2021#1
      [​IMG]
      RoccoSilent Reaper
      I guess you can’t Read. I won’t come back to you, you scam people and when you do custom work, the price ALWAYS GOES UP. So get the hell off my ass! I never blamed you for fuk all and I’m tired of hearing you getting slammed by BRS & chevrons you Started and on & on... I wish BRS. would pipe up about WHO REALLY MADE THEIR CHEVRONS!!!

Rocco, Yesterday at 5:06 PMEditReport

3. Mar 13, 2021#1
      [​IMG]
      Pinoy KnifeJDBA4LJDBA Official Member
      New
      so im a scammer ?? FUCK YOU!!!!
      your broke ass never did anything but bitch and moan about your Poor me attitude..
      you think Everyone owes you something / guess what they don't .. Go suck some BRS we can't ever change our design crap.. Don't worry about CRIS HAZE ill tell him your story for you ..

Pinoy Knife, Yesterday at 5:18 PMReport

4. Mar 14, 2021#1
      [​IMG]
      RoccoSilent Reaper
      New
      Fuck you lying piece of shit. you are a scammer and there's 9 other devils behind me agreeing you SUCK. You need to just leave the states, you won't sell here any longer Motherfucker and you did SCAM me on this piece of shit blade. And good luck trying to sell those things to the PI folks LOL, LMAO, LMFBO,

11. Rocco

ALL OF THIS ABOVE READINGS are personal messages from the Mr scam artist himself that does have a backbone in his fat ass, claims about everything not going his way, calling me names like a little boy when I was informing some more wussies like you that this country is formed by the weak, fat ass and lame lazy pukes just like YOU!!! F.O.A.D.

12. Rocco

I guess you are not that smart young man to do math and logic at the same time! I GUESS YOU SHOULD Keep calling me a meth head, cutter and keep disrespecting me, an American veteran and let Matt the pussy say poor me card when he is the scammer, rip off artist, BRS rip off artist and liar. Pound sand in your island soon. All you guys crack me up and I'm STONED AND LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. YOU ARE ALL SO SERIOUS AND OUT FOR BLOOD!!!

13. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

You have a custom that you call a piece of shit blade. So logically the best thing to do is throw money at it to get it modded. You are a fucking genius! Why didn't any of us ever think of that? We just got schooled like bitches by this master planner. NONE OF US DESERVE TO BE MEMBERS OF THE JDBA. I hang my head in shame for thinking otherwise. @Rocco will you forgive me for questioning you? Can we be friends? Only reason I come here is to make friends.

I also like how you share private messages from another member who is a respected knife maker for all to see. Real class man! Thanks to you we know one of two people in those conversations is a total douche bag. Did they teach how to do shit like that in Marine training? That's fucking bad ass! I think that is how they took down Bin Laden if I am not mistaken...Did you come up with the plan to take him out and got shot while raiding his compound? I know you probably can't talk about it but I bet money that is the case. Thank you for your service to this great country and the Balisong community.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  14. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

When it comes to Balisongs I am always serious. ALWAYS.

Shawnjohn999999 and nostimos like this.
  15. Rocco

Pinoy Knife- Matt Cook- you need to learn from Chris Haze who listens to his customers, writes downs what we want, offers suggestions and options and then gives us a FIRM price that doesn't change.

Matt always bad mouths all the other Balisong makers while bullshitting on the phone for hours while feeding his own ego and patting himself on the back and fat ass. Chris will make all your money and we will all buy his blades and not yours. don't have a nice day, icehole

16. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

@Rocco One time Matt Cook stole my lunch money on the way to school!!! He threatened me with this totally fucked up blade and it scared the shit out of me! He is mean! He was speaking Filipino the whole time but I knew what he wanted.

17. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

@Rocco This other time I sent Matt Cook an M-Tech Twist for a spa treatment that I spent $25.00 in cold hard cash on that could have fed me and my family for like one hour at Taco Bell during their 2 for one taco Tuesday special (2pm to 4pm only at participating restaurants). It was my grail and favorite flipper. It came back as an Alpha Beast Kukuri! I was like what the fuck? I never asked the guy to do that shit. I was pissed. All I asked for was a polish and a quick sharpening. You are right, he probably doesn't write down his customers requests. Totally unprofessional. The only saving grace was that I was able to trade the AB Kukuri for another M-Tech Twist thanks to JD voodoo section. Check my rep yo.

18. Justin Miller

Justin Miller Little Member

This is the BEST thread to read after a shitty week at work. No matter how shitty of a week I have, I now know it could be worse....lmfao.

Matt Cook, you are such a piece of shit for not doing everything for free when someone fucks up things on stuff they bought from you, even though it is clearly not your fault....lmfao. I love that logic hahahahaha

19. Justin Miller

Justin Miller Little Member

I respect the troops, for the most part.
    Some people go into the military to protect others and their rights. That is very commendable.
    Other people go into the military because they want to kill people. They are scum.
    By your posts and interactions on here, I have a sneaking suspicion that you are the latter.....
    Also, being disabled doesn't give people the right to be a fucking asshat. A dude in a wheelchair acting like a dick all the time deserves a smack in the fucking mouth as much as a walking shitpile. Yayyyy for equality! And before you start whining for a pity party, I was born with club foot which my foot backwards due to having both ankles on one side of my foot and had it surgically fixed so boo fucking hoo bro. I persevered and can do literally anything anyone else can and you would never know of my birth defect because I'm not a whiny bitch....for what it's worth, toughen up buttercup.

20. Pinoy Knife

Pinoy Knife JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

i almost posted my P.M reply to him
    but i'm sure he will shortly.. aint no DRAMA like BALI DRAMA..
    GOOD LUCK ROCCO!!!!!!!!! hope your modifier does a great job..... and if not i'm sure we will all hear his/her name here too..
    The Chevrons/BRS thing is something Anyone can look up here on the J.D then decide for yourself...
    i'm gonna make some popcorn and watch this thread .. but not comment on it so the fire burns itself out..