1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Delete trash crogers

Rocco Mar 10, 2021

1. blaPsplaT

blaPsplaT JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Big time! My favorite are:

1. Last Podcast on the Left
    2. Sword and Scale
    3. Small-town Murder
    4. Strictly Stalking
    5. Invisible Choir

I think that up and vanished is the best investigative crime pod ever.

Wait.... was that a joke?

2. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Is this the right thread for this?

3. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Bali drama never fails......all this years and they still coming at you @Pinoy Knife , nobody gets what they want at the devil. NOBODY.

Pinoy Knife and Rocco like this.
  4. Rocco

Rocco Silent Reaper JDBA Official Member

I need a new Balisong

5. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

Shhhiiiit don't we all!!

Rocco likes this.
  6. Rocco

NOBODY- No Body!!!

7. Rocco

Spooky you are OFF YOUR ROCKER! I had brain damage, what the Fuck is your Excuse??? NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY!!!
    I think you were dropped 2 many times if ever a baby or small child. Smoke a Joint-420- chill out & relax. I’m Laughing my Ass off at y’all!!!

8. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

I got kicked in the head too many times at punk rock shows at the Olympic Auditorium in beautiful Downtown Los Angeles at punk rock shows in the 80s. Ever have a 350 pound Samoan with Engineer boots, leather jacket and spikes stage dive on you feet first during a Circle Jerks show? That shit stays with you.

Ey man,
    I got a custom 1 of 1 Matt Cook 3 of Diamonds with his brand new original blade profile he calls "The Kershawk" (An offshoot of his brilliant one of a kind Tantohawk design) I can sell you. $2500.00 firm. No trades. Check it out. I can sharpen it for you for free.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  9. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

For the record I think Matt Cook cooks up the best batch of Filipino style crack this side of Batangas so no complaints here. MC = Real Mutha' Fuckin' G. Try and step.
    @Rocco has pstd and a terminal hand injury from his time serving in the Vietnam so give the poor guy a break.

M.Reno likes this.
  10. blaPsplaT

I bought 4 this month :twister:

11. blaPsplaT

You don't even know what you have man. Ur confused. That's a Charles Marlowe Luch-o-war. It's worth at least $2900. $3400 sharpened.

12. Beelzebubbles

Beelzebubbles JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I got out of the knife game about 7 years ago, sold almost all of my collection including a knife that (I’m not even joking) @Pinoy Knife ... literally held in his hands... I know, I know. Crazy.. Sadly had to move my collection to pay off debt and save for my first house... but it does warm my heart to come back and visit every so often and see threads like this. Makes me feel like I’m 25 with no clue how to make a good financial decision all over again.

One of these days I’d love to have another Matt Cook if he’ll make me one. If not, I’ll just show my ass and spam the DM’s all over the forum. I’m a shrewd negotiator. I think that’s how shrewd negotiations work anyways.

Later y’all.

Shawnjohn999999 and Rocco like this.
  13. Rocco

NOT A FUNNY JOKE!!!

blaPsplaT likes this.
  14. Rocco

Growing up in Chicago, shrewd is a way of life!!! Find what you need & go for it!

15. blaPsplaT

That was the one I meant to tag...

16. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

I was a player. I'm back. Can I get a hand out?

17. Beelzebubbles

Are you trying to throw an insult my way? I read sarcasm about as well as you do, so I dunno.

Shawnjohn999999 likes this.
  18. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

Sup Blood!!
    aco04362cfvz.jpg

19. Shawnjohn999999

Shawnjohn999999 Huge Member

Was
    I'm back. I'm selling knives. Woohoo.

20. Beelzebubbles

There are better ways to get your post count up other than being a fucking joke on a dying forum. “woohoo."