1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. san-mai-usa

san-mai-usa JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Really nice tactical chopper style knife by Lon.
    13" overall with an 8" blade.
    Forged 5160 with a part hammered finish decorated with skull impressions and a sharpened swedge.
    Handle is black micarta and the spine has thumb notches at the rear.
    The sheath is premium leather with belt loop.
    This is the first of Lon's knives I have acquired, but it will not be the last......very good value for money when it comes to bang for your buck.....and a user.
    It is also aptly named as I managed to cut myself 3 times whilst cleaning it, including it slicing cleanly through my polishing cloth and a slither of my finger. It is so sharp, I didn't even feel it.......until after.......:devilzeek
    Now I want a spike hawk like I just saw on here....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Sweet

3. six

six straight up pimp

Sweeet I'm a sucker for Skulls.Did you score that from ACK?:thumbsup:

4. san-mai-usa

san-mai-usa JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Yes I did, I have my own shelf at ACK. :manganr: