1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Dead-On is GTG

1986mpv May 8, 2013

1. dus7man

dus7man Jet life to the next life JDBA Official Member

Had a great deal with rob, he payed fast and was very pleasant to deal with. A+ in my book. no fear, a great guy to deal with. :thumbsup:

Dead-On likes this.
  2. ironman

ironman Huge member

Rob is top notch!

Very smooth transaction and a great deal from Rob! And all this while he was recuperating from surgery! Great guy that I would deal with anytime. Thanks, Rob!

3. FrederickLau814

FrederickLau814 Little member

Dead-On is GTG!!!

I bought a 42MC and a EDC51 from Dead-On, quick shipping, each knife arrived in two days after I sent the payment.
    He was having great communication during the process, also really friendly and helpful, glad to find such great people in JD: )

Sure will deal with him again shortly!!

4. FrederickLau814

FrederickLau814 Little member

Plus one for Robert, great seller!!! Love the 42 and 51, Thanks!!! :devilwag:

5. MagnetMike

MagnetMike JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

+1 for Rob

This great guy sold me a Mantis karambit, the funds of which he gave to support the JD community. Even pushed through a medical emergency to get me my knife. Guy's a trooper! Would gladly do business with again.

6. hero5211314

hero5211314 Huge member JDBA Official Member

Just did a purchase with Rob, smooth as silk. This is what I would called a perfect transaction! Two thumbs up!! :thumbsup: Thank you sir! :manganr:

7. Trendari

Trendari JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Another great transaction, highly recommend! :thumbsup:

8. NinjaRyder0920

NinjaRyder0920 Average member

One of the good ones!

Just completed a smooth and hassle-free transaction with this fellow devil. He is quick to communicate, even quicker to ship! Do not hesitate with any future dealings here.

9. Bud E. Green

Bud E. Green Little member

Great communication, fair negotiation, quick efficient shipping. Highly recommended, thank you.

10. Jimdo

Jimdo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Dead-On is the epitome of a Devil. Great Communication, Great Descriptions and Fast Delivery. Hope to do business with again.
    A ++++ , Thanks Again!

11. Steihl

Steihl Little member

Gtg

I don't think there's any surprise here. Mark down another good, smooth, professional business deal! Pleasure dealing with you Rob, looking forward to doing it again. Buy without fear Devils!

Jon G

12. braundc

braundc JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Go ahead and chalk up...

...another perfect transaction with Robert aka Dead-On! have no hesitations dealing with him. Thank you Robert. :thumbsup:

13. Veker

Veker Average member

Dead-On is gtg

Great to deal with!

14. nealcaffrey

nealcaffrey Little member

Great transaction

Dead-on was very easy to work with. The balisong came in perfect condition just as described. Received package quickly! Would definitely purchase from him again

15. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Dead-On is Good to Go !!

Rob have been quick to respond to my request and to send the parcel.
    :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Balisongs are exactly in the condition described in the sale.
    :devilzeek
    It is a pleasure in any deal of trust with him.
    :ross::ross::ross:

Thanks again Rob.

16. RixFern

RixFern Little member Lady Devil

:)

Nice to see you are buying balis. :) Hope you're doing well.

17. JAKMAN32

JAKMAN32 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

More positive feedback for robert, great communication and fast shipping what more could you ask from a devil. Knife was exceedingly well packaged
    :thumbsup: recommended :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2016
  18. John Gonzalez

John Gonzalez knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Yup, very positive experience here too. Good communication, fast shipping, and item as described.

19. Roger

Roger Formerly HSG Brigade Member

Wouldn't hesitate to do business again with Rob. Great communictation and fast shipping. definitely good to go.