1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

DDR/RPB Gun Hammer PassARound

sickboy Mar 15, 2017

1. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

I was fortunate enough to be part of the most recent pass a round. begreen61 sent me the DDR/RPB Gun Hammer. This was a hell of a knife. I have a similar HTM GunHammer, but the full DDR was amazing. It was longer (especially in the blade), steel(?) instead of aluminum handle, and had a different opening assist mechanism. The DDR has what looked to be a leaf spring, where the HTM has a coil spring. I am not fond of the HTMs coil spring, as it had popped off the handle post on me.

After handing this knife I am considering getting on DDRs list.... If you haven't signed up for either of the pass a rounds, you are missing out and should be kicked in the crotch.

Thanks again begreen!!!!!

2. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

I LOVE this blade design! I really did not get to use it for any hard use. I could see that the point in the belly would need attention when sharpening, but that's the blade ergonomics.

sickboy

Ford barnes and begreen61 like this.