1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

DDR/RPB Gun Hammer and Medford Praetorian Micro

begreen61 Feb 13, 2017

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Lets start this new and improved site right with a New Pass Around .2 knives on different roads maybe coming to your place .To particapate you must read ALL the rules in the stickies .

I've decided to have a Pass Around ,With a DDR/RPB Gun Hammer spring assised which is a EDC in my rotation I will want that insured for 600.00 saw on at a knife show the dealer wanted 1000.00 and mine was in better condition.

Second a Medford Micro Praetorian DP will insure for 600.00,,, Both knives have promission to be EDC for light duties ONLY ,So someone will be breaking in the Medford

First you must be an"Very Active member" and have 555 post good feed back can be a plus or you can post like a mofo or PM me for other ways to gain my permission to participate.(See it pays to be an active member here at JD.Neewbies )

Second you must be willing to Insure the knives for above prices to the next member .Should be under 15.00 for all mailing fees to check out a knife to see if you like one of the makers knives down the road.

Third Mailing will be UPSP and sent priority with Tracking and this info will be sent to me to keep track of my babies .

Forth , You Have 2 weeks MAX or Ten working days to play beat and ship (include 4 days for shipping so figure you have 10 days with these Jems )to next member and send me a PM with INFO.

Lastly ,Report here after you shipped out and State it's sent to next member and give your two cents on the knife ,,,Simple Rule's ((( Can Not take a Chance to lose at Customs, so US of A shipped ONLY sorry my out of Counrty Brothers and Sisters)

Taking on 5 Members for each knife this first Pass Around (That's 10 weeks wait for the last person )

DDR Gun Hammer.

1, Sickboy
    2.crogers
    3. Knives back home nice and new like

Medford Micro

1.desmodus
    2.crogers
    3.Knives back home nice and new like

Let's Do this my Dear friends .Parties On ,To make this (really) the best site to be on! No If ands or Butts!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  2. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

I'd love to get in on that ddr....

sickboy

crogers and begreen61 like this.
  3. begreen61

Sickboy,

It's a sick world and it seams you fit right in ,,you got it my friend.

crogers likes this.
  4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I'll play. Sign me up for one now, and the other one a little later, like maybe 4th or 5th in line. I'd hate to end up with both at the same time and have to rush one or the other.

Thanks for the offer!

begreen61 likes this.
  5. begreen61

More Takers PLease , Check,handle and use these knives .How cool is that . Plus you will help fill a void in this Forum that needs to be filled and working to make this place complete again .

crogers likes this.
  6. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

It's the Medford the big orange one?

sickboy, crogers and begreen61 like this.
  7. begreen61

The Medford is the orange one my lady,,It's the micro virsion of the 3 different size Praetorian's there is . It's a Big knife in a little package ,with the blade being under 2.75 inches It really makes a Great EDC and it fits well for being really smallin your hand,,and that if you could hold it , it would stab through a 55gal barrel it's that tuff ,I also have the large one with Tanto Blade that almost 4 inches of blade Plus the big one is the one that really Help Greg Medford climb the ladder quick-

Can I put you down,,(croger get your mind out of the gutter :mutley:) For the medford I will let you decide which knife the monster or micro Praetorian . Nothing set in stone till i ship it out .Be great to have you support this sub forum and get it back to where it was ,a place you can trust (with in reason of course) .More members wanted to sign up ,EDC a different knife for a few days you might want one OR say glad I checked out ,it's not for me .

Lastly Dig a little deeper in your pockets , and support :JD_period:
    http://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/sympathy-for-the-devil.165229/

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    crogers likes this.
  8. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

If it is, I'm in for that one.

I have to say in advance that I've had bad performance on one or two past passarounds (I'm not the most punctual) I think I'll have better luck this time (I promise to try). I'm ok missing out if I'm voted out.

That orange thing looks like a tank.

9. begreen61

Your not going to screw up so don't set the seed to fail,Is that your "FEARS" from the past speaking ,,That's the Past and not only you will disapoint yourself You my lady enforce the rules here ,now you are an example.If Your doing this young lady set the right attitude with the right mind set .Your be the first to receive , send me your address I got 2 week to find the next member but even if you are the only one for the Medford I thank you because when it comes back to me it was a sucessful passaround . I just need to find better knives, what the members would like to handle and if we could get this going ,"",I'm dreaming now"" makers sponsering their knives and we get to pass them around ,,,,,,,,NICE thought A'

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    sickboy and crogers like this.
  10. begreen61

Shipping out This weekend to desmodus the Medford and sickboy the DDR will PM for tracking and will be insured . Still want member to particapate PLEASE I want you to use my knives ...

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    crogers likes this.
  11. begreen61

Knives sent out and insured for 600.00 will need signing . Enjoiy people!

STILL WANT MORE TO SIGN UP

crogers likes this.
  12. begreen61

DESMODUS AND SICKBOY YOU 2 SHOUD BE GETTING THE KNIVES TODAY

crogers likes this.
  13. desmodus

Medford showed up yesterday :)

To work with me it goes :D

begreen61 and crogers like this.
  14. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Remember, break it in, NOT break it! :bobert:

15. desmodus

Like I'm going to jump out of a tree and tomahawk it into a tree to arrest my descent or something?

16. begreen61

Cool, first impressions of the knife are.................

crogers likes this.
  17. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

I really dig the ddr. I have a htm that is similar in design, but the actual ddr blows it away. I love these blade profiles.
    I will be sad to pass this on to the next person. If you ever want to sell it....
    sickboy

18. desmodus

Not bad, but it was not wicked sharp when I got it. Please tell me you used it to this state?

I plan on touching it up tonight and playing with it some more. I didn't try cutting any rope yet.

It's built like a mini tank. It is not perfect for my hands but it doesn't feel awkward.

More to come!

Edit to add that I love the color. It's too easy to misplace things or lose them in the outdoors. This would be hard to not see.

19. begreen61

Glad you like it, the blade is very aggressive for a ,,Tanto recurve .as,, for sale,, after the pass around maybe , I got the Medford bug which I'm trying to control but you never know .

crogers and sickboy like this.
  20. crogers

You might be surprised. I have a BRIGHT orange handled Buck that I bought for hunting. I was field dressing a deer, laid it down on some leaves, then spent about 15 minutes looking for the damn thing! :devilzeek

Finally found it, butt* was amazed how an orange handle could blend in to the ground cover. My old green handled one would STILL be in those woods.

begreen61 likes this.