1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

DDR New Bali "Raiden"

Liu Kang Aug 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balisongfanatic

balisongfanatic Huge member

dAmn i want one!! thanks guys

2. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

I am planning on having the contest for the showing us how you swing your Raiden, so for those of you that have this Bali, practice and get a video together. I'll start a thread here in my forums in a while when more people get their Raiden and we can have the contest then.
    I'm going to try my best to get some nice features on #100 to make it as special as possible!
    I'll keep everyone updated!

3. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

Liu Kang,
    Just out of curiosity, what happened with number 100 of the Raiden? I've been wondering for a while now :thumbsup:

4. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

I'm waiting for more Raiden to come in and go to those on the waiting list, and when #100 is done, I'll post more info as time goes when they are ready to go.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
  5. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

Cool

Add me please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.