1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

David Delgado is Good to go

begreen61 May 11, 2019

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Bought a 51BM from me for a couple bills ,,he was great in communication ,,quick with the cash and a pleasure doing business with,, a new asset to the JD community as well .

Respect
    g

David Delgado and flips btw like this.
  2. spsgold

spsgold Huge member JDBA Official Member

Quick easy deal quick pay !

David Delgado likes this.
  3. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

David dalgado is good to go. I was going to buy one of his knives That's popular in the Bali community. I asked him a bunch of questions from handle play down to flippability,about was it ever dropped and he looked over all that information for me even after I said I went with the maxace covenant 2. It's good for flipping but I should have taken the green ryworx satsuna even though I have the white one. It's a flipper and a collectable while the covenant is excellent for flipping. The ryworx was cheaper and he even offered price drop to me. I respect the fact Even now I didn't buy it he still looked over everything and answered all my questions.just doing that gesture shows ONE OF A GREAT SELLER.I'm going to buy it but the chances are slim. He even offered a price drop but I don't have the money at the current time. I know how to spot a good seller and this guy is one of them. I'm fortunately it's gone and is not and I could do about that that was my fault but he even said he would put pictures of new ones up and he still add some other questions of other knives available. Hes good 2go would HIGHLY recommend. He also help me get some nice EDC knives. If you need flipping advice with flipper knives Or want to buy one that sets we your preference talk to this gentleman. I would also suggest buying from this gentleman right here bc he knows what hes doing when it comes to bali and flippers. I I'm more of a balisong And don't know that much about custom mid teck flippers, or custom basically. He DOES. THANX

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  4. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

David is good to go for sure! Bought a balisong from him a few days ago. Great communication and fast shipping! Awesome devil to deal with!

5. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Extremely easy deal with David. I'd not hesitate to business with him again.

6. P-hilC

P-hilC Little Member

Just purchased a bali from him, and the entire transaction went great! Shipped out very fast. His communication was great, and honest. I would not hesitate to buy from again. Thanks David!