1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Darwin wins again

maddawg918 Oct 8, 2012

1. maddawg918

maddawg918 mad member

2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Dumb fuck is all that comes to mind.No snake is worth my life.

3. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

"The snake is being held in his name and is full property of his estate."

:bwah:

Parker likes this.
  4. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

It must be something coincidental. How could that kill you?

5. Dillon Brock

Dillon Brock strawboss

That's what I was thinking,I've ate some bad things before but I'm still here:jdwink2:

6. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

i just heard about this one. Can't wait to hear what it was exactly.

7. TacoMan5000

TacoMan5000 TacoDevilMan

Maybe some of the crunchy critters were not quite dead yet, or of a type poisonous to humans. The article just says 'roaches and worms,' but not what kinds of roaches and worms. There are many different species of both.

On a side note, I am curious about the snake. I have to wonder how successful that pet store is, if they are willing to let a snake like that go for a silly contest. Depending on gender and breeding, that snake could have gone for anywhere from ~$500 to well over $5,000.

8. YZ250Fox

YZ250Fox Average member

Now I bet the family will want to sue the pet store.

9. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

The autopsy will likely show the toxins

from these nasty things put him into some sort of cardiac arrest or he hit his tolerance level to cockroach allergens and went into anaphylactic shock.

All for a fucking snake???

Sad...:cry:

10. KaOsBlAkBlAdE

KaOsBlAkBlAdE Huge member JDBA Official Member

roaches contain an allergen in their soft matter that is similar to the allergen contained in shellfish. It would be my guess that this is the likely culprit. Either way, i'm sure i wouldnt be going down that road at all for a friggin snake. I'm also sure that there was a waiver of liability signed in order to compete in the contest.

11. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Darwin is a worthy foe indeed. :death01:

But then again, so is Stupidity :tardrule: :katbonk: :evillaugh:

And while we had some massive legal actions in this last century about Darwin and whether or not he was onto something, NOBODY has ever denied the existence and effectiveness of Stupidity.

droid likes this.
  12. Cut One

Cut One Huge member

We've all got to go sometime, at least this guy died doing what he loved. Also, he's (officially anyway) a winner! - John :thumbsup:

13. spectrum7

spectrum7 Average member

Dumb is Dumb

I don't believe a snake would have been worth it either, but on the bright side, that's one less genetically "challenged" person to pollute the gene pool.

:ross:

14. Uz4u

Uz4u Misanthrope

cockroach toxicity ? you can die from drinking too much water

I am also curious as to whats up with the snake. Anyone who eats a hundred roaches, much less dies for a normal ball python ( worth less than $40 depending on where you get it) is a fucking retard. If its one of the morphs that can go for many thousands of dollars well ....

15. Bake

Bake Huge member

It was a female Ivory Ball Python, so whatever that's worth...

16. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

Update

:link:

17. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

Sweet
    He puked in his mouth and inhaled ground roaches and worms.
    What a way to go.:bwah:

18. Uz4u

Uz4u Misanthrope

thats about a thousand dollars worth of snake, from a reputable breeder thats the reptile equivalent of a thoroughbred dog