1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. David Ault

David Ault Tiny Member

Scraper or mop? Both?

[​IMG]

2. Samb

Samb Huge Member

Looks like evidence.

3. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Or maybe a Jackson Pollock painting

ded i likes this.
  4. David Ault

David Ault Tiny Member

...or both! Good guesses!

That was, most likely, the worst day I've ever had. There certainly was a Pollock-style blood-demon thing on the floor so that was cool. You have to find the silver lining. Grow a garden with the shit you're given etc. etc.

Fun fact: You do shit yourself when you die. I did.

Most of my stitches have dissolved already but I'm still a little scary looking. I think some women are turned on by my new punk/goth look but the price was a little steep. I was sexy enough without the new scarring and trauma.

[​IMG]

5. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

:useless: :deadeye::bladewolf

6. David Ault

David Ault Tiny Member

Be careful what you wish for (and who you call useless). You might just GET IT. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How many more before you GET IT yourself? Is that enough pics for ya?

[​IMG]

7. Samb

Samb Huge Member

YUK!!!

8. David Ault

David Ault Tiny Member

...is right! Alarmingly, I was drugged and raped over a 48 hour period by an unknown number of assailants. These hired killers were told to make it look like a suicide (I think my sister Nancy MAY have hired them) so they told me that suicide was the only way the knife-rape would end. I spent a month in hospital and am on a waiting list for trauma therapy. My ass is healed up but I'm a bit scared when falling asleep.

Back to my original question...

Scraper? Mop? The reason I ask is because a local disaster cleaning company wants $500 to clean the big blood/shit puddles and I'm a cheap bastard. It sucks to clean it up myself but I could do it right now if PTSD doesn't get the best of me first. I have to wait for insurance claim to go through to hire the cleaners at this point. Fucking complicated... Should I just rock the tunes and wretch my way through it?

9. David Ault

David Ault Tiny Member

At first I was annoyed, then I noticed you were a female "Lady Devil" and "Friend of the Devil". After careful reconsideration I feel that you might just have wanted to see more pics. If that's the case then you may be my kind of woman.

ps This tune rocks:

10. David Ault

David Ault Tiny Member

...and another gooder-ish song

11. ded i

Thank you for the pics.
    'Useless' was not a word used in my response.

David Ault likes this.
  12. David Ault

David Ault Tiny Member

That's so sweet. Do you like Lily Allen? She kicks ass and takes names! :werd:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
  13. ded i

Gringo's advice - see below - is better

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  14. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Spray some Simple Green and let it set for 20 minutes before you try and wipe it up.

ded i likes this.