1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Damn Walking Dead!

KaliKid Nov 5, 2018

1. KaliKid

KaliKid Brigade Member Brigade Member

:rantoff:Ok, I don't know but who here was pissed about last night's Walking Dead episode? Thought they were killing off Rick? Come on! :ranton: :banghead:

2. Roz

Roz Little Member

I was severely pissed because Charter cut out half way through the episode and I had to catch it later. Ugh.

KaliKid likes this.
  3. KaliKid

Yeah, they saved you the grief of a horse shit ending.

4. Roz

Roz Little Member

Lol. Supposedly movies will now be made.

KaliKid likes this.
  5. KaliKid

Yeah, they had to do that in order to keep Rick on board. Since he wanted to stay home in England, I am sure they said that they will make the movies over there. But again, they screwed the television series by doing this.

Roz likes this.
  6. Roz

Roz Little Member

Plus is Morgan going to permanently be on Fear of the Walking Dead? Or Is that a different timeline?

KaliKid likes this.
  7. KaliKid

You are spot on! Morgan is permanently on that show. From what I understand he left the regular show, as his character was pretty much done.

8. Roz

Roz Little Member

Honestly the show has gone down hill since the third or fourth season.

KaliKid likes this.
  9. Samb

Samb Little Member

I haven't seen Walking Dead in like forever, but I got me some cable TV.

10. KaliKid

Exactly! It should have ended probably after the 3rd season.

Roz likes this.
  11. KaliKid

You're not missing anything. LOL!!

12. Roz

Roz Little Member

Unfortunately much like game of thrones, I’m committed and will see it through to the end. Which with this seasons ratings so far may not be very long.

KaliKid likes this.
  13. KaliKid

I can appreciate your "deadication", because you are better than me in that aspect. They lost my viewership when they didn't kill Negan. That was the last straw for me.