1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Dammit why did I do that...

rokboks Mar 24, 2012

1. rokboks

rokboks Huge member

So bro's looks like I messed up pretty bad... While trying to take out the pin that holds my latch on my T latch 42 I managed to deform it and ruin it (stupid stupid stupid :smashface::katbonk::ssad:) so now I'm stuck with zen... It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that I wanted to EDC it and the latch helps me somehow with chaplins... Anyone else screwed up their bali sometime?

P.S. contacted Benchmade hoping they still have spare pins :cry:

2. Uz4u

Uz4u Misanthrope

the latch helps with chaplins because it adds extra weight to the bitehandle

if you absolutely must have that latch back contact a custom maker, I'm sure a missing pin isn't beyond their abilities

the T-latch 42 wasn't the best for roll-overs anyway

3. rokboks

rokboks Huge member

I figured it'd be the weight that helped... Benchmade hasn't contacted back but it's still early. This actually got me thinking the 51 sounds like the perfect EDC bali: lightweight, spring latch that holds open, pocket clip, G-10+Ti, flippability... Must...not...empty wallet...

4. sirhorsechoker

sirhorsechoker cheapskate balifag fliptard

it seems like a lot of you guys are emailing benchmade.

i wanted to say, i can email benchmade and make a request - they tend to shoot me down.

but if i call with the same request, and make sure im not speaking to the same person, i can almost always sweet talk my way into it. they may have to go speak to their supervisor or whatever but it usually works. i break knives like everyday.

yeah. i talk sweet sometimes. big whoop, wanna fight about it? :manganr:

5. Kenny_Powers

Kenny_Powers Level: True Devil

SHC is correct you will have better luck calling Benchmade instead of an email it could take a long while before they respond to ur email

6. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

i couldn't resist :bwah:
    [​IMG]

7. rokboks

rokboks Huge member

Hahahaha i know i know everyone asks too much I've had good luck with Benchmade and emails before that's why i sent one