1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Damascus Steel Handmade Lion Bowie

ARSons Aug 16, 2018

1. ARSons

ARSons Little member

Hello Guys,
    I'm showing of my Bowie knife I recently finished & sold.
    This "Lion Handle Bowie" features a 12" Damascus steel blade with a twisted pattern, the Bowie full length is 17.50". Handle is made from Ironwood.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Feel free to ask any questions, requests or do comments or likes.
    Thanks!

begreen61 and woodlander like this.
  2. Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant Huge member

Creative, artistic and just plain neat!

3. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Very well executed all around.

4. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Striking design and beautiful workmanship. Impressive.

5. blackmetal1181

blackmetal1181 The Devils Knifemaker JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

I think of thundercats when i see that key hole how the fuck is that possible so fucking amazing great job. Can't be by hand?

desmodus likes this.
  6. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

omg that's definitely the Thundercats logo.

7. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Hats off best knife I've ever seen for craftsmanship in an artistic way ,,I too must ash all done by hand or had some help with ..................

8. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

9. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member