1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

damascus dwarven hunter

hellize Apr 4, 2019

1. hellize

hellize knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Dwarven hunter

Once in every few hundred solar cycles a legendary warrior emerges amongst the mighty dwarven clans of the northern pass. Freezing winds and chilling blizzards sculp these fighters on rigid mountain tops and clashes with untold wild beasts are preparing them for the coming war.
    It is best to be ready when the time is near!

The full length is 35.5 cm /14 inch. The blade is 23 cm /9 inch long, 6 cm /2.36 inch wide and 7 mm /0.275 inch thick.
    It is a san mai by construction, which I have forged of 5160, L6 and 1.2516 tool steels with a solid 5160 steel core, which makes the edge.
    The handle has been made of textured bronze with stabilized and polished deer antler.
    Its sheath is hand sewn and carved of thick cow hide.
    Hope you guys like it! :)

It is available for 280 usd

If you have a few spare minutes to waste, please check out my inventory too: https://hellize.wixsite.com/mysite/available

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Itchibelli likes this.
  2. hellize

hellize knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

This one is sold. Thank you guys for the nice words and likes! :)

If you wish to have a similar one, please feel free to pm me. ;)