1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Hey guys, daddy's back. It has been a little slow in here lately but we are back and hitting it here in the shop. I had a few things I had to deal with after the Vegas show but I am back and working on some new things including a brand new folder. The pics will be coming soon, maybe tonight. A couple of new Ts are in the works. A second round of challenge coins are coming along with a few other surprises. Look for some videos of the newly revamped shop and all the new stuff we are coming out with this fall. Thanks for all your support and I hope you all like what we are doing.
    Be safe,
    Lance

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Cool stuff buddy! Keep us in the proverbial loop! :thumbsup: :devilzeek :madaddy:

3. clockwork477

clockwork477 Huge member

Best news I've heard all week.:thumbsup:

4. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

Glad your back!

Now you mentioned a new folder...you got the pics uploaded yet :bwah:

5. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

They are coming. It will be the TOG. I started an album on facebook and I will have them up here in a little while. It's kind of a WIP.
    Be safe,
    Lance

6. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

Can't wait!

I just got my Dark Hollow Boker on the way, should be here Monday.
    Plus I am buying a Authentic Dark Hollow this week, so needless to say my future is getting brighter! :thumbsup: