1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Customs and productions for sale and trade in the US

silenthunterstudios May 28, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

The following knives are up for sale or trade, US residents only please! All knives have been carried and are used, unless otherwise noted. All knives are plain edge. You must be aware of all laws pertaining to receiving knives in your area, and you must be 18 to buy or trade. Money orders only, USPS money orders preferred. Please email me through the JD system, or silenthunterstudios at gmail.

Blind Horse Knives Scaatycrafter with sheath with firesteel loop PENDING SALE
    Chris Reeve Nyala with box and born on card $225 shipped
    Cold Steel Sisu, used with numerous scratches on blade, sharpened by previous user, comes with sheath $95 shipped
    Fiskars Kellam Ranger Sissi puukko 5" PENDING SALE
    Gossman puukko $225 shipped
    ML Knives Kephart, 5" 1095 with osage orange scales, leather sheath $205 shipped
    J Neilson Kephart used and modified (handle length shortened by another user) $300 shipped
    NWA Woodsman used $315 shipped
    NWA mini Sierra Scout, used $150 shipped
    NWA Sierra Scout Bladeforums model, used $235 shipped

Great Eastern CutleryFarm and Field tool sodbuster with tube $50 shipped
    Northfield UNXLD stag 72 lockback with tube carried with wear on blade and bolsters, dark spots in photo are camera, not blade $80 shipped
    Northfield UNXLD 48 single blade trapper, stag scales, no box, carried $65 shipped
    Queen canoe ACSB used with scratches on blade and bolsters $40 shipped
    Spyderco vintage Starmate with box $250 shipped
    Spyderco Starmate 2012 used and carried $145 shipped
    Spyderco Manix2XL used and carried $100 shipped
    Spyderco Manix2 FFG CTSBD30P used and carried $100 shipped
    Spyderco Bob T slipit sharpened by Scott Gossman, carried $65 shipped
    Tidioute clip pt white owl with buffalo horn covers, with tube $65 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All reasonable best offers are welcomed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    I am looking for the following knives, but I will take a look at all slipjoints and bushcraft knives. No scandis, congress or whittler patterns. I am not interested in any small one handed folders, IE mini etc. Also not a big fan of super small slipjoint patterns. I have one peanut, a gift, and that suits me to a t for work. Used is fine, and preferred.

Case Tony Bose 2000 Millenium Trapper, 1999 Slimline Trapper, 2004 Muskrat, 2005 lockback whittler, 2008 Arkansas hunter, 2010 Tribal Spear;
    Great Eastern/Northfield/Tidioute Ben Hogan lockback, Missouri trapper, scout/pioneer two blade jack (23/73 pattern with secondary pen blade), ebony 15 TC spear two blade barlow, spear white owl with bail;
    Cold Steel Ozark Hunter;
    Victorinox alox pioneer, any color except red, orange or silver;
    any Laconico, Gossman, NWA, Blind Horse, ML, assorted bushcraft blades, no scandis;
    Strider SMF CC, Strider SNG CC, plain flat ground only
    Chris Reeve Sebenzas (annual, regular, classic or 21)with desert ironwood inlays large and small
    Chris Reeve Sebenzas regular with Native American graphics large and small

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
  2. silenthunterstudios

silenthunterstudios The Jello Gigolo

Best offers are welcomed, if you want something, lemme know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.