1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Titanium Milling?

Herbinator74 Mar 1, 2017

1. Pinoy Knife

Pinoy Knife JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

not sure if Ryan has a milling machine.
    i did my first set by hand.
    remember you asked a question ,got answers (Kind of)
    if you check Supersby has not been on the J.D in a year. making stuff like these is neither cheap or fast.
    yea i'm a good helper.

2. Herbinator74

Herbinator74 Little member

I've sent HonorHer a PM to inquire about it,
    but he hasn't been on in a few days so it could be a while.

Thanks to everyone who has chimed in so far on the subject.

I'll make sure to keep the thread updated as I continue to search for these scales, and hopefully top it off with some cool pictures to post here.

3. chintofong

chintofong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:popcorn:

4. Herbinator74

Herbinator74 Little member

I've heard back from HonorHer, and he does not have access to a milling machine. Without one, he said he did not feel confident he could produce the channel design of the G10 scales.

So the search continues
    :hammers:

5. ThePourBoy

ThePourBoy Little Member

Fwiw no one actually likes machining titanium lol. It's a miracle FlyTi does them for less than a mortgage. I would also like to add that I love flipping my flyti 51 and that's enough reason for me to have spent the money.

6. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I love my fly 67.

7. WyldStyl3

WyldStyl3 Never gunna give you up JDBA Official Member

A machine shop is your only bet to get some made exactly like the stock ones.