1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom TITANIUM Chainmaille Wallet Chains, Bracelets, and More!!!

Jumpmaster Feb 15, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joel

Joel Little member

I got em today thank you.

2. Jumpmaster

Jumpmaster Huge member Lady Devil

Glad they got there quickly...thanks again...

3. Jumpmaster

Btt

4. Jumpmaster

The 14ga 4/1 Half Persian wallet chain just sold. I have more 14ga 1/2" rings, so I can make another one. It will take a day or so to finish it though. If you want the large Titanium clip on it, it takes a day or two to get that here also as the guy that bought this one opted for a Ti clip on both ends (took my spare clip).

5. Nicrod

Nicrod Little member

Bracelets

Hey bud

Thanks for the goods! As always very nice. I think my wife wants something made now, so let me get a list of colors together.
    Thanks again,

Nick

6. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Instead of bumping your thread twice in a 24 hour period you could just tweet your fans your latest activity.
    not amused by this,
    rats...
    p.s. no need to bump your thread with a reply

7. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Thread closed, please start a new one consolidated and cleaned up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.