1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom TITANIUM Chainmaille Wallet Chains, Bracelets, and More!!!

Jumpmaster Feb 15, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumpmaster

Jumpmaster Huge member Lady Devil

I've been making these for a few years now (started doing these around 1995 or sixteen (16) years for the math deficient), but only started offering them for sale since I got back from Iraq.

I make custom wallet chains, necklaces, bracelets, and just about any other kind of very high-class, high-quality jewelry you can imagine made in various maille patterns. I prefer to work with Grade 5 (6Al-4V) Titanium, but also have stainless rings I can use if you'd prefer that in order to save a little money. Instead of boring you with a bunch of text, I'll just show you a few pics of what I can do and prices. Please keep in mind -- I only work with Grade 5 Titanium (various anodized colors available), Stainless Steel (303 or 308), brass, and bronze, plus black magnetite-coated stainless. These rings give you the nicest options for high-quality, very classy jewelry that will be appropriate to wear for all occasions.

If you're looking for the highest quality maille you can get, please contact me via PM before you make a decision on who you'd like to make your maille for you. There are numerous differences that make my maille the best you can get, but I am not allowed to discuss the details here.

I'll accept PP (gift option or +4%) or USPS Postal money order for payment. All prices include insured shipping within the US. Also, be advised -- all of my items come from a smoke-free home.

All stainless and stainless/brass bracelets in 16ga and smaller rings are $57 shipped (insured) within the US. The 14ga bracelets are just a bit more as they take a bit longer to make and the rings cost more.

Prices for Titanium pieces vary based on length and gauge of rings used and whether it's anodized or plain Ti. All Titanium I use is Grade 5, 6Al-4V...very pricy stuff! Examples are shown below...all bracelets will be custom sized to your wrist (up to a 9" wrist size (snug measurement) before adjusting for proper fit...or up to 10.5" total length of the bracelet). All bracelets use BP stainless clips in various sizes to match the pattern.

You may opt for a Titanium BP clip for $10 for a bracelet or $20 for the 45mm version for a wallet chain. This option is available for Titanium chains/bracelets only, please.

Wallet chains include a heavy-duty swivel and split ring. If there's enough interest, I will order Titanium split rings for the Ti wallet chains (though, the swivel would still be stainless).

Almost every ring I have has been saw cut by hand. What that means is the ends of the rings are flush with each other instead of having "v-shaped" (>

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
  2. Jumpmaster

Here is a pic of a 3-in-3 solid Grade 5 Titanium wallet chain I made for another devil...one like this (with each ring being flame-colored, one at a time before building) would run $445 shipped due to the sheer amount of time involved in the process. If you'd like one like this, but flame-colored after building the chain instead of one ring at a time, it would run $285 shipped because it takes much, much less time doing it that way.
    [​IMG]

Also, I have a huge selection of rings here so I can make just about anything you want right now, no waiting. All you have to do is decide what you would like. :devil1: It has taken me quite some time and a lot of money to invest in having stock of this many rings, but I do it to prevent folks having to wait very long to receive their items. It is expensive to get these rings, but due to their extremely high quality, I think the end result is more than worth the cost to provide jewelry-quality pieces.

Thanks to all the folks that have had the confidence to buy from me, so far. I truly appreciate that!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
  3. Jumpmaster

Moving my pics back here...almost every one of these was custom made for specific folks...I can make any of these or modify them to your preference...

European 6-in-1 and sometimes also called "dragonscale". This one is made from 3/16" 18ga stainless rings and a total PITA to make...this pattern costs a bit more -- since the rings are tiny and the pattern itself uses a lot more rings, it takes forever to make one of these: ($70 shipped in the US)
    [​IMG]

This one is a two-tone (black/shiny stainless) double Helm Chain. It is made with black magnetite-coated 16ga rings (3/8" and 1/4" shiny stainless) and has a BP #1 clip for the fastener...here are some pics...(this one is $110 shipped)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Titanium Full Persian bracelet -- It is $95 shipped within the US and uses 16ga 3/8" rings. It will be custom sized to fit your wrist before shipping. It uses a stainless BP clip, but I can fit it with a Titanium BP clip for an additional $10.
    [​IMG]

This one is black magnetite-coated stainless and anodized rose titanium Helm Chain. I have the smaller rings in anodized Ti in a copper color, light blue, gold, bronze, and rose (light pinkish color). This design is $65 shipped due to the smaller anodized Ti rings.
    [​IMG]

This one is solid grade 5 Titanium -- the rings are 16ga and are 1/4" inner diameter. I have the same rings in bronze, dark blue, gold, and green. I have enough anodized rings in each color to make a bracelet to fit an approximately 6.5" to 7.0" wrist. This one would be $100 shipped, including a Titanium BP clip. $110 for anodized Titanium with Ti BP clip.
    [​IMG]

14ga stainless steel 4-in-1 Half Persian (1/2" inner diameter rings). This one is laid out to appear to be a continuous chain, but it will have a nice BP stainless steel clip for the fastener ($85 shipped):
    [​IMG]

14ga stainless steel Byzantine (5/16" inner diameter rings) - $65 shipped:
    [​IMG]

This is a 16ga 3/8" square wire bracelet finished up...it is $65 shipped and it will have a stainless BP clip for the fastener also.
    [​IMG]

Bronze 4-in-1 Half Persian, 16ga3/8" rings ($47 shipped):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These last few are just short example pieces to show what the pattern would look like if you wanted one for a bracelet.

16ga stainless steel Bias Weave (1/4" ID rings) (Bracelet made with this weave would be $57 shipped):
    [​IMG]

Same as above, but one ring width wider ($57 shipped):
    [​IMG]

16ga stainless steel European with flat rings ($57 shipped):
    [​IMG]

16ga stainless steel Helm Chain (w/extra rings on edges) ([$67 shipped):
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2011
  4. Jumpmaster

Updated first two posts with more pics of various different designs I have done for folks and added prices if they weren't there before.

Thank you to all the kind folks that have given me the opportunity to create something for them! :ssmile:

5. CoyotePrime

CoyotePrime Little member

Do you have the rings to do the bias chain in titanium? How long would it take to make a 18 inch chain? Let me know also what would the price be for it in titanium? I just got back in from a trip and found your thread again thanks.

6. Jumpmaster

I do -- for a Ti chain like that, it would run $95. I have several options for ring sizes that will work. I have 1/4" 18ga and 1/4" 16ga as well as both gauges in 5/32". I think I'd recommend going with a little larger size though...it would look really nice in 3/8" 16ga also.

7. Jumpmaster

Anybody want a nice 14ga 1/2" 4-in-1 Half Persian shiny stainless steel bracelet? Very masculine and looks very stylish. I have one complete and ready to go at this time. It is $55 shipped (within the US).

Same price for the 16ga stainless one with 1/2" rings.

I also have a square wire 16ga 4-in-1 HP made with 3/8" rings ready to ship. It is $65 shipped.

Thanks for looking!

JM-99

8. Jumpmaster

This bracelet has been sold. The 16ga 3/8" square wire and the 14ga 1/2" bracelets are still available, for now.

JM-99

9. CoyotePrime

Can you do dragon scale type mail? Do you have a pic of it I could see? Should I look for a bracelet like that or would a necklace work better?

10. Jumpmaster

Btt

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
  11. Jumpmaster

Yeah. I can do dragonscale...
    [​IMG]

That piece is made with 1/2" stainless 14ga rings and 5/16" bronze 16ga rings. For a necklace or bracelet, I can use smaller rings so it will be correctly-proportioned.

I'm also considering offering these, in case anyone's interested...this one isn't finished, but the ends will be finished nicely (making this one for my rucksack)...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They'll be $25 shipped (within the US). Done in several neon colors, it would be great for identifying your bag at baggage claim for instance.

12. Jumpmaster

Btt

13. brendano

brendano Huge member

Nice stuff-will you ship to South Africa

14. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

really nice stuff
    how is the tensile strenght on those wallet chain end rings ?

i'm always worried to loose my stuff

15. Jumpmaster

Thanks! I can ship to South Africa! I will send you a PM with details...

Sent you a PM with some info. Thanks!

16. brendano

brendano Huge member

what was the answer to this - one thing I like about titanium is how tough it is - interested on some info here too

17. Jumpmaster

Any given pattern is FAR stronger built out of Titanium than either aluminum or steel. It takes a whole lot more effort to bend the Ti rings to make chains than it does either steel or aluminum, so they will resist bending a lot more than those metals. I think it would take an extreme amount of force to break the chain...especially compared to aluminum or steel.

18. brendano

brendano Huge member

have you got any on wrist full persian shots

19. CoyotePrime

That is good info to have now I need to see if I will rather have a titanium chain or stainless steel. I like how stainless is shiny but ti is stronger so it will be hard to figure which is best for me.

20. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

looking forward on my wallet chain :devil1:
    nice doing bussines with you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.