1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom spyderco paramilitary 2 conflict need opinions and advicehelp

Sharpazzhell Oct 19, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

Here I'll make it simple. What are your opinions and thoughts on the custom PM2 CUSTOM, THE RED DLT, and accessories. I already checked completed listings so I know how much I willing to pay so I Wasnt in clear in the question. That's the 1st time I've seen a custom PM to that I like that's why I asked

Screenshot_20191019-174348_eBay.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Dude. You are always all over the map. You always want someone to tell you which knife is going to go up in value. No one has a crystal ball man. Limited editions, aftermarket parts, exclusives.....none of that necessarily means they will turn into valuable collectors items.

Buy the ones that make you happy. The ones that have the features you want.

3. Sharpazzhell

That's the problem I want them all and they all will make me happy. Yea I know I always ask questions on what to buy. I went with the titanium one since I cant afford a regular one, a dlt one, and titanium handles and 940 limited edition. Thanks I just went with the one that appeals most its rust 390 steel that gets me but that lanyard hole us ugly. Thanx for advice. I do have everything I like in my collection and has my preferences down to the jaguar. But say you know what they say a knife is only worth is what someone's willing to pay for it Even though I'm holding on to all of them. Maybe I might sell 1 or 2 if I do sell them it's to get another knife that I want. Or better one. But I'm contented with everything and I don't want to sell them.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  4. Sharpazzhell

And I realize 2 people don't like combination blades while what most people don't prefer it and it's aluminum not the titanium one that I saw the numbered out of a 100 that's the 1 I would buy but I'm going to buy a red dlT exclusive from a fellow devil if I loose bid. Believe me I asked the guy condition. everything asked him I asked the the same question I asked you guys. so I just don't want you guys to think that I do this on purpose. but he seems like he knows about folders and Proper wording for I can imagine he knows what hes talking about and he does seem like a crystal ball and I'm not joking about it.

Heres from last to first convo. I hope I'm not breaking rules by posting this please lmk if I am. I found the proper forum at least I think I did this time. It falls between custom knife thread and the other one. So I just went with this one. Here you go. Do you guys think he knows his shit based on this convo? I know i don't know shit, but you guys know as well. And I couldn't find one on here until someone messaged me after I placed a bid so I apologize for going to ebay. I always go here first. Bladehq now charges a tax so I dont go there anymore, pvk dont have any at this price range And knife center.com has them but I'll buy from a fellow devil first. Ebay is a last option for me. Thank you guys. But enough talking heres convo

New message from: garye818 (1,464[​IMG])
    PLUS IT’s serrated, NOT PLAIN. He’ll never sell that knife anywhere close to $189 plus $8.00 shipping. Maybe $140 at the most. BUT WHY BUY A SERRATED 940 KNIFE - YOU NEED TO BUY A PLAIN BLADE. I would NEVER recommend that knife. That knife will be on eBay forever at $189 ~ Unless he dropped it to $139- $142 then he might sell it? It’s still Serrated, which is a crappy blade type! It’s an EDC knife- why grind a serration into the blade?

I hope you didn’t waste your money on that over-priced knife.

The pre production, limited edition of 1000 doesn’t mean anything significant on Benchmade knives. I have so many pre production Benchmade it’s a joke. Just about every knife I purchased from Benchmade while I’m the Military we’re all pre-production runs. It’s honestly no big deal. I still have many pre production knives in my cabinets, that I haven’t listed yet! I have some of the original pre-productions that are #’d out of 100.....Benchmade no longer releases pre-production knives #’d to 100 knives. Regardless if pre-production or not, I still sell them at the same price!

Your previous message

I'll probably going to go for this knife if I lose because I figure a fact the read conduce bright green would be $160 so I might as well pay 189 in get a nice 3 production even though the 1000 is not appealing but it's very unique and I like it

Your previous message

I'll probably going to go for this knife if I lose because I figure a fact the read conduce bright green would be $160 so I might as well pay 189 in get a nice 3 production even though the 1000 is not appealing but it's very unique and I like it
    garye818:

No. The original G-10 scales were sold!

PM2 G-10 Scales are crap. They started using Chinese Laminate products. I hate G-10. Unless the G-10 scales are CNC Milled layered scales ~ which are made in the U.S. Then you’re getting a nicely made scale. Micarta is better. Titanium and “true” Carbon Fiber are my favorite. Along with custom woods!

Regards
    Your previous message

Does it cone with original scales as well

5. Sharpazzhell

6. Sharpazzhell

OK guys I basically went over a bunch of folders based on the magazine I have and it turns out that there's the DLT EXCLUSIVE red g-10 with m390. The plurble whichbi liked s110v and another one with 20 cv blade. I looked at everything from the dalica down to the maniks to and I wanted one stat flick out easy and came down to basically the maniks to and the pre limitary to however the pirate 3 I'm not into I'm not into the dice I'm not into the mere cat so I decided to go with the custom with the fly 10:00 a.m. handles and I want the bed and the blade is S30V and black dlc coated and Mrs. Saint thing it looks like any spyderco pm 2 just has upgraded blue titanium screws and pivot screw and a custom fade like the purple. Its just a pm2 regular with flytanium scales with custom work. There we go got my custom folder. On to next . You can close threa . I'll do a review of the spyderco smock since no one has done it on jd and my others. Little of everything with folders. Edcs down to fidget down to custom.

When I have the time I will do it because you guys. The smock isnt open. But I will gladly show it to you in a video with my others when I have time. Thank you jdba

7. Sharpazzhell

The picture that you see above I won the bid for $224 plus this outrageous tax that they charge which is why I'd like to get stuff from here and a lot of classic sites like HQR old doing that and it's really like getting annoying but for 225 or whatever the prices I think I got a good deal on it plus the lanyard holes plugged Came to a total of $246. Word of advice according to him be careful with bench may, and spider go because they do a lot of Sprint Ron's and they do a lot a discontinued stuff and like someone said it's preference the blade might be small but I liked the handle grip for the agora nomic stats why I picked the PM 2 and that's why I did not pick any other one