1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Sheath

AngryKoala Apr 3, 2021

1. AngryKoala

AngryKoala Tiny Member

Hello All,

I just bought this knife (link below) without the sheath. I am new to knives but I know a good sheath is probably akin to a good holster. I'm thinking I want to roll with kydex however I'm quite ignorant so I can be swayed either way.

https://abeandmoe.com/goodman-special-operations-combat-knife-no-sheath.html

Anyone know of an individual or company that could make a sheath for the knife above?

Thank you in advance!

chutcher and Flip Tripper like this.
  2. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

For a custom kydex sheath you might wanna hit up Linos [​IMG]

chutcher likes this.
  3. AngryKoala

AngryKoala Tiny Member

Will do, I'm all for supporting individuals and small companies (prefer it actually). Thank you.

Flip Tripper and chutcher like this.
  4. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Looks like a pretty bad ass knife. If you want a good leather sheath then you cannot go wrong with Patriot Leather Company. Great quality and many different options. The only drawback is they are custom made and have several weeks lead time. I have one for one of my fixed blades and absolutely love it. http://patriotleatherco.com/

Flip Tripper and AngryKoala like this.
  5. AngryKoala

AngryKoala Tiny Member

Wow, those look good. Seems like everything has a long lead time now so not surprised. My Geissele pistol probably won't come in for another few months.

6. Priest144

Priest144 Tiny Member

That’s badass. I have Geiselkes on
    That knife looks badass. I’ve used Geiselle triggers for years, but I didn’t know they moved into the knife market. Geiselle makes solid products.