1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Handmade Folder By Howard Viele

rickman May 1, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickman

rickman Huge member

Custom handmade folder by Howard Viele. This is called the "PUSH". The design is a result of a collaboration between Howard Viele and Liong Mah. It has the trademark Viele "3-holes in the blade" and a gold Viele trademark "God Of War" symbol. CPM S30V blade steel, blade is 4 inches long, handle is 5 inches long for an overal length of 9 inches, orange peel textured titanium frame, orange peel textured titanium pocketclip and smooth ivory micarta handle scales. It has a Ball-Lockā„¢ blade lock mechanism which holds the blade firmly in the open position and makes for easy one hand closing. The knife will come with a velvet lined Gear Case zippered pouch. Has not been carried, sharpened or used. Custom handmade Howard Viele knives are very rare and next to impossible obtain.

$650 Paypal. No PP fee. Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail, insurance and delivery confirmation. Shipping in U.S.A only. NO TRADES.

This knife is listed on several other sites and will be subject to sale by the first "I'll Take It" from any of the sites.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. six

six straight up pimp

Nice. I met Li0ng Mah a few weeks ag0 at 3 little indians here in NYC he's a very c00l guy if I had the $ I w0uld take it based 0n that. G00DLUCK

3. rickman

rickman Huge member

Bump with price drop.

$675

4. rickman

rickman Huge member

Bump with final price drop.

$650

5. rickman

rickman Huge member

Bump

6. M.TEX